Crypto Have you heard about Robeecoin?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
1632822285537.png

WHAT IS ROBEECOIN?

Robeecoin is a BTC folk, it is revolutionized to serve as a coin mainly for delivery of payment of products or digital items through E-commerce stores. It's a mainnet coin acting independently, which is integral for creating employment opportunities to it's investors. At the moment 1 Robee = $0.01, their is possibilities of the coin reaching $1 in the next one year, due to the owner's hard work to push the coin forward.

WHO OWNS ROBEECOIN?

Robeecoin is a coin, owned by Peter W, he's an entrepreneur, with a resounding experience around tech, crypto etc. His love for cryptocurrency made him developing Robeecoin, with lots of potentials for it's investors long term. His vision is simply to make Robeecoin easy for payment of goods and services online especially using it to pay for items in the online stores.

IS ROBEECOIN TRADABLE?

At the meantime Robeecoin isn't tradable in the coin market, but you can buy and holdl Robeecoin through RobeeCoin Official Website – Stands for common people, or simply owning an account at CashTimeForum to buy Robeecoin direct and watch the coin grow with time. Remember, holding Robeecoin brings you reasonable interest which is up to 50% over time, which makes holding the coin exceptional.

WHAT MAKES ROBEECOIN UNIQUE?

Every coin is unique in their own way just like Robeecoin. Robeecoin has a blueprint and business model which it aims to achieve. It's owner 'Peter W wants to see Robeecoin grow to the highest level, and become a major coin for payment of products online, especially through E-commerce stores. Providing employment opportunities through it's various ways of investment options, that brings potential profits up to 50% within given duration of time, all you need to do is just holdl it and expect interest to come over time.

IS ROBEECOIN A SCAM?

NO, Robeecoin isn't a scam coin, with the review I've made around the coin, the owner Peter W isn't hiding on the fringes, he made his identity known, stated Robeecoin's long term objectives. Stating that, Robeecoin isn't a meme coin, nor pump and dump coin that can simply grow higher in price and fall drastically low within short duration of time having no Fiat value.

P.S; Remember, cryptocurrency investment is risky, invest what you can afford to risk, don't invest your life savings, because the market is subject to high level of volatility, which fluctuates up and down. It can affect your finance negatively or positively.

Join cash time forum through this link to buy and holdl Robeecoin Here

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The vision of the owner of the coin is quite a very good and if he is really hard-working enough, then I see this coin skyrocketing in the nearest future.
What is there a minimum amount will someone need to invest on it for a long time holding, and where can you store after buying?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I have never heard of it before and this is the first time I am hearing about it .most of this cryptocurrencies that are coming up without any reasonable potential may not actually be the most trusted one to invest ,if you think that this one is actually the best then a lot of people might be interested to invest in the coin.

AfriPeeps Official

This is also my first time of hearing about this coin, however I have heard of a similar name on a forum I joined around a month ago, they use the term robee too but I don't think it is related to this particular coin you shared. Thanks for sharing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The vision of the owner of the coin is quite a very good and if he is really hard-working enough, then I see this coin skyrocketing in the nearest future.
What is there a minimum amount will someone need to invest on it for a long time holding, and where can you store after buying?
Robeecoin is simply valued at $0.01, and that's the minimum you can afford which is 1 Robee. You can buy from that amount but you won't exceed the max of $100 purchase of Robeecoin at the moment. The owner is still evaluating different options of promoting the coin, soon he'll accept more than $100 deposit for Robeecoin when Robeecoin get listed on CEX.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Weldone, the poster really tried in his analysis of this coin. I was so carried away with the explanation of this coin by the owner on his forum. The coin has a very good potential based on the fact that the owner is pushing hard to make it relevant. Ever since he required CTF, there has been tremendous increment in its members.

Good luck

Verified member
I have heard about this forum before.the owner has a very good instinct and lucrative.it is a very good means of payment and can be used for international trading and investment online.it is very fast and reliable when it comes to using coin to transact business. I really need to make more research about the coin.

Carson20t

Robeecoin is simply valued at $0.01, and that's the minimum you can afford which is 1 Robee. You can buy from that amount but you won't exceed the max of $100 purchase of Robeecoin at the moment. The owner is still evaluating different options of promoting the coin, soon he'll accept more than $100 deposit for Robeecoin when Robeecoin get listed on CEX.
Wow this is amazing that the coin is planning to list on cex.I will search more about this coin and what the financial market has predicted for it in the future.The more things to take note of a new coin is it's features and the solutions it will come to solve on our common ledger the blockchain network.Also it's amazing at the value the coin is at currently which is quite manageable to buy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow this is amazing that the coin is planning to list on cex.I will search more about this coin and what the financial market has predicted for it in the future.The more things to take note of a new coin is it's features and the solutions it will come to solve on our common ledger the blockchain network.Also it's amazing at the value the coin is at currently which is quite manageable to buy.
Yeah, the owner Peter W bid putting tremendous work on table at the moment, he wants to push the coin very far so it get listed on CEX.

I saw the project he has taking up, and I've decided to join him in a marketing a capacity to push the coin higher reaching the height he crave for.

Carson20t

Yeah, the owner Peter W bid putting tremendous work on table at the moment, he wants to push the coin very far so it get listed on CEX.

I saw the project he has taking up, and I've decided to join him in a marketing a capacity to push the coin higher reaching the height he crave for.
I love serious people because serious people only do two things and that is either they win or learn from something.I will start buying this coin Soon.I just want to gather a few facts about it and how it will be able to benefit me.

Am usually skeptical with most of these coins because they never list.But cex is quite a big wallet and has a reputation to keep so I am sure this coin should be legit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love serious people because serious people only do two things and that is either they win or learn from something.I will start buying this coin Soon.I just want to gather a few facts about it and how it will be able to benefit me.

Am usually skeptical with most of these coins because they never list.But cex is quite a big wallet and has a reputation to keep so I am sure this coin should be legit.
Let's see exactly what the future holds for Robeecoin. Their is ongoing projects within the coin at the moment. The coin have gotten a use-case, sponsoring ba football club in Nigeria, and planning on expending it's market scope to Brazil, Argentina and Netherlands. If things continue on its favourable condition then expect to see robeecoin listing on CEX-DEX. I believe in the coin, that's why I am pushing for it's popularity the best way I can. It gonna be a stable crypto coin, it will start with market price value around $0.01. Just expect the coin listing on top exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin, Pancakeswap, Coincola etc. The owner is working endlessly to make sure the coin achieve it's objectives and get listed soon.