Have You Guys Ever Used AdvCash? Is AdvCash Really A Good Payment Processor?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
AdvCash is one of the most popular payment processor that has been used to trade cryptocurrencies and pay people around the world. It allows you to connect your Visa/Mastercard to your AdvCash account and make payments and the charges are 3.5 percent for personal account, according to the official website of AdvCash. AdvCash requires you to send documents if you want to use your account without problems and limitations. It also supports many exchangers and you can exchange cash to Payeer, Perfect Money, AirTM, etc easily. AdvCash has mixed reviews and many people do have negtive opinions about it. I have not tried using AdvCash, so what about you? Have you tried AdvCash? What was your experience with it? Is it worthwhile to use? Please do provide your opinion. Thanks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never used advcash online before, it resembles payeer, paytm, airTM etc. It has plenty features too how you can withdraw your earnings through diverse options, and also how you can send, receive payments from an online merchant without stress. I've read about it severally what it offers but I've not taking my time to create account via it cos its not of use to me now.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are many payment solutions online now . I stumble on many of them while surfing the internet. It makes it easier for one to receive payment online. I came across one on roqque and it was awesome. I recieved payment immediately in my bank account. It was very easy that's why I use roqque to cash out my cryptocurrency

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would actually like to use AdvCash, as it is one of the best payment processors out there. However, the only thing that is stopping me from using it is the fact that they require you to send documents in order to remove limits. I think I can actually use it if I receive or send money without crossing their limit threshold for unverified accounts. I think I would need to contact them and ask them about their limits.