Have You Ever Used TransferWise?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the recent times we have seen a massive creation of payment processors because the demand and supply of easy to use payment solution has increased and a growth in commercial activities and businesses have also induced many people to create payment solutions that are flexible. One such kind of payment Option is Transfer Wise. Transfer wise was created in the year 2010, but it has gained a lots of popularity in the recent times. Unlike PayPal, Transfer Wise support many countries and now they are also being used by some online money making websites. You can send and receive payments into your transfer wise account using various international currencies, but I am not sure if they support cryptocurrencies right now. So, have you ever used Transfer Wise?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Transfer Wise, now called Wise, is one of the easiest ways to send and receive payment. It is mainly for cross boarder payment. I have used once to receive payment from a client, The payment was quick and it was credited directly to my bank account. However, I found the charges to be little higher.

Fufi

Transfer Wise supports many countries and now they are also being used by some online money making websites

Dora Wi

I've never used it before but I have heard good things, it seems to have many advantages to transferring money traditionally.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
They have strict laws when you are going to cash out what you have earned and also requires many documents but transact to another user has no problem at all.