Have You Ever Had Any Problem Using PayPal?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal has been a kind of payment processor that is being used by almost each and every person who plans to make money online or any person who shops online. Paypal is used by almost each and every kind of person who plans to create a website and sell products online. This is because most of the buyers would prefer paying through paypal. Having said that, since paypal is one of the mostly used payment processor, I am sure, many people might have been facing some sort of issues while using it. So have you ever encountered any kind of problem while using paypal? What kind of problem was it? Are you still facing that problem again and again? Please share your thoughts about it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not even used it successfully. I always run away from any website that makes PayPal as its only means of withdrawal. The reason is that it is not supported in my country and aside this, the criteria for signing up and even the transaction fee are just too high

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have not even used it successfully. I always run away from any website that makes PayPal as its only means of withdrawal. The reason is that it is not supported in my country and aside this, the criteria for signing up and even the transaction fee are just too high

Even I do not like websites that use Paypal to pay people. However, we have no other choice. Paypal is used almost every where we can imagine and there are many websites that are unwilling to consider other payment options. The only way to deal with this problem is to ask your relatives, who live in paypal supported country) to receive paypal payments for you.

niche

Verified member
In some parts of india, the online income of some paypal account holders is not kept confidential. There are also a large number of high status scammer students, cheater, robber housewives and other frauds who do not want to open their own paypal account since they do not want to spend time doing any computer work, invest money in computers, hardware, lack english language, computer skills. So these frauds falsely claim to own the paypal, bank account of a hardworking person who they criminally defame, making up fake malicious stories to destroy the credibility of the person completely.
Shockingly the government agencies refuse to check the financial records of the frauds faking computer work, and give them government jobs only for making fake claims of computer work, bank account at the expense of the real paypal account holder.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In some parts of india, the online income of some paypal account holders is not kept confidential. There are also a large number of high status scammer students, cheater, robber housewives and other frauds who do not want to open their own paypal account since they do not want to spend time doing any computer work, invest money in computers, hardware, lack english language, computer skills. So these frauds falsely claim to own the paypal, bank account of a hardworking person who they criminally defame, making up fake malicious stories to destroy the credibility of the person completely.
Shockingly the government agencies refuse to check the financial records of the frauds faking computer work, and give them government jobs only for making fake claims of computer work, bank account at the expense of the real paypal account holder.

This is sad to hear. As far as I know, Paypal is a very strict Payment processor and I am quite surprised to know that PayPal is being misused in India. I am from Pakistan and I think PayPal thinks that many people will misuse the services of PayPal and this is why they are not ready to provide services in Pakistan.

niche

Verified member
It is not a problem with Paypal as a payment processor, there is major problem with the way some Paypal account holders are treated by government agencies, allegedly bribed by large internet companies. These agencies are cheating, exploiting and defaming the paypal account holder actually spending time doing computer work, and making fake claims about their bank account to give lazy frauds credit, government salaries.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is not a problem with Paypal as a payment processor, there is major problem with the way some Paypal account holders are treated by government agencies, allegedly bribed by large internet companies. These agencies are cheating, exploiting and defaming the paypal account holder actually spending time doing computer work, and making fake claims about their bank account to give lazy frauds credit, government salaries.

I am not sure about India, but usually many Paypal account holders in many countries (including the United States) might have several issues with Paypal. Some people believe that Paypal unfairly blocked or froze their accounts and this is why they do not like it. However, the issue is usually caused because of Paypal account holder's mistakes.

glukos

One time i received about 300$ from affiliate network to paypal and they freeze this amount of money. I've provided them all documents that this income is from legit source but they checked it after 7 month... and then they enable this funds to withdraw. This was the last time i use paypal because as i read many users had issues with the freezing of funds without reason

niche

Verified member
Can you share the name of the affiliate network which you were using and which payment processor you are using at present for receiving payment? Have you been receiving similar amounts earlier also? I have also noticed that payment above $300 is sometimes a problem, and some companies prefer to send using wire transfer.

Fufi

Earlier this week, the SHIB team announced two new metaverse hubs and shared concept images on Twitter. The first, the Dunes, is an oasis, a "massive, shaped, modern" environment with magnificent structures and chilly waters for daring visitors.

The second piece of concept art depicted the tech trench hub. Reputable academic institutions and universities influenced the latter's design. Yale and Princeton in the United States are among them, as are Otemon Gakuin University, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower in Japan, and the Rolex Learning Center in Switzerland.