Have You Ever Had A Bad Experience At A Job Interview? I Have Had One!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A few months ago, I tried to apply for a job as a helper at my local supermarket. They told me to wait and stand up in front of the manager's office and they never even gave me a chair to site down. After waiting for a few minutes, they let me in and I met the manager. The manager asked me about my background and asked me to submit some documents and I was okay with that. However, when I spoke to the manager, it seemed to me that they would not treat me nicely because he was telling me not to make friends while on the job and not to speak to anyone without any purpose. This is a bit odd as we require some social interaction while we are on the job. They were offering me $100 a month salary and it was a 10 hour shift!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I haven’t really had a bad experience on any previous job, maybe because I pray against such. There is nothing as annoying as working with a frustrating boss or a place that the condition of service isn’t fair. So it is one thing I never look out for. Sorry about your experience

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never applied a job before, the only thing is that, I'm still a student I never hold my certificate that will enthral me gaining better job. That's why I just relaxed myself trying to get the certificate at the later date then use a work searching app here in my country to see if I'll secure one from the app and start from there. Meanwhile my offline business is still driving me far, it doesn't bother me if I don't have a job.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't remember a bad interview because I am choosy with the jobs when I am applying for a position. My resume is always a plus factor that the interviewer would always ask me why I want to join their company. Most of my applications were approved but the offer of salary is always the crux of the matter so I did not transfer.