Crypto Have You Bought The Dip

Dowenship

Currently, Btc is being traded
at $44 000 - $47 000 for the past one week now, There Were some statistics that predicted that September is not a friendly month for the market which we have seen from the current dip we are facing.

Are you an investor, trader or first timer who have heard of how btc could change your portfolio? This is the best time to gather your self to buy some alts coins because after this month, the next journey for btc will be $100,000 and if you can't gather enough altscoin now you might eventually miss out

You can make some research on some coins like alpha, alpaca or well know coins like bnb, bitcoin cash etc. Which you can invest into.. Before its to late, nobody knows when the journey to 100,000 USD will start.

So my advise for everyone here Is to start gathering for future!!! Have you?

D

Deleted member 51169

I just wanted to make a thread on this topic, before seeing yours. The dip will bite more for those who don't know how to hold long a coin and panic sell create in. The best moment to invest is now. Coins like Ada, Sol, Matic, FTM, will give at least 75 ROI if you buy the dip now.

Phabbyfundz

Buying the dip is not even a guarantee for a profitable returns on investment. You could buy during a dip in the prices of the crypto currency and the crypto currency doesn't rise instead it keeps falling and depreciating. Before purchasing a crypto currency at what ever time be it during s dip or not always endeavor to make proper analysis.

Dowenship

Buying the dip is not even a guarantee for a profitable returns on investment. You could buy during a dip in the prices of the crypto currency and the crypto currency doesn't rise instead it keeps falling and depreciating. Before purchasing a crypto currency at what ever time be it during s dip or not always endeavor to make proper analysis.
Nothing in crypto currency gives a guarantee when its comes to making a profitable returns most especially in crypto!!! But buying the dip for an experience trader will definitely at one point yield profit and a good returns for any investor or trader who is aspiring to make profit in crypto currency...

D

Deleted member 51169

The market will soon spike back. The bulls are trying to push the market back to its position, so any traders who does not buy from this dip will regret it. Most times why there are fears about buying dip is to what point but I always advice that not all coins are to be bought when there is dip. Find coins that has value in the ecosystem.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have enough money that is necessary for me to invest in cryptocurrency now. most of the time I use binance exchanges when I am buying coin but the Lowest you can use in buying cryptocurrency on binance is $10, I should try as much as possible to raise to that or even more when I think of investing in a particular coin.

Mihail

I just wanted to make a thread on this topic, before seeing yours. The dip will bite more for those who don't know how to hold long a coin and panic sell create in. The best moment to invest is now. Coins like Ada, Sol, Matic, FTM, will give at least 75 ROI if you buy the dip now.
I'm in the same pool with you! We are in the middle of bull run so we have time to growing our portfolio.