Have Joe Biden's tax decision on digital assets traders been on effect??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe most people are aware of U.S president Joe Biden putting a law on all digital assets traders for paying tax from the interest they earn trading coins. The decision was made last week but no one knows if that has taken place of not. Considering what i saw around coinmarketcap.com today, I'll say such decision haven't taken place.

Crypto coins have started improving, and going back to their base and some even passing their previous set land mark. Last week saw massive decline on the coins, even BTC fell from $62k to $48k. But is valued around $54k today. I just hope such decision haven't taken place, because it will be perplexed for the traders.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, with what you just said. I believe Futures is just risky type of investment. The higher the risk on trade the better the profit. Their are people who are experts around future, they make whole lots of profit trading future. If you take your time enroll to training from an expert online or offline you'll trade future and make money bigger than your losses.
to be very serious , cryptocurrency trading is very much profitable if you understand all the secret of trading,if you used $1000 to trade future and make hundred percent return of it that is ok for the week,then you can use the remaining days of that week and study the market to place another future trade next week ,that means you actually make up to $4000 every month if you are really expert in what you are doing.

Ralphjoe

This decision by president Joe Biden has actually affected the price of cryptocurrency in the market because the US users of cryptocurrency are among the highest user base and so therefore whatever that affects them has a high tendency of affecting the larger cryptocurrency community. The thing is that this decision by president Joe Biden has actually given some legitimacy to cryptocurrency as a currency or asset because they now made a law tax it and so I don't see it as a negative effect on cryptocurrency instead it has positive effect.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This decision by president Joe Biden has actually affected the price of cryptocurrency in the market because the US users of cryptocurrency are among the highest user base and so therefore whatever that affects them has a high tendency of affecting the larger cryptocurrency community. The thing is that this decision by president Joe Biden has actually given some legitimacy to cryptocurrency as a currency or asset because they now made a law tax it and so I don't see it as a negative effect on cryptocurrency instead it has positive effect.
I came to understand, their is no negative impact for that decision of charging all kinds of traders task. Since crypto is advancing and people in the country is benefiting, the country needs to benefit also. That made them to decide that traders pay tax to help boost the economy and serve the country better.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, that usually takes time to heal. If its me, it will happen that way too. I'm not even steady via on spot at binance. Talk more of going into future that is highly in liquidity. I prefer to spend some time in the side lines to learn more about trading both on spot, and 'futures in order to avoid series of losses that touches the heart.
the mistake I made when I started trading is that I didn't know how to used the stop-loss that is why i was losing so much but now I have been able to know how to use the stop-loss, the coc, and also the stop limit to make sure that my fund is protected when the price of cryptocurrency turns the other way around. Future trading is risky because of high liquidation rate.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
the mistake I made when I started trading is that I didn't know how to used the stop-loss that is why i was losing so much but now I have been able to know how to use the stop-loss, the coc, and also the stop limit to make sure that my fund is protected when the price of cryptocurrency turns the other way around. Future trading is risky because of high liquidation rate.
That's good that you've known how to use stop loss to limit your earnings and losses. Trading is risky especially the future' trading type. But i believe one can still put stop loss via the future trading aspect?? In order to limit the loss count and set the amount of taking profit. Having stop loss feature in trading helps us to cut down the losses, if not the losses could've been whopping.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's good that you've known how to use stop loss to limit your earnings and losses. Trading is risky especially the future' trading type. But i believe one can still put stop loss via the future trading aspect?? In order to limit the loss count and set the amount of taking profit. Having stop loss feature in trading helps us to cut down the losses, if not the losses could've been whopping.
The one in future trading might be different although I don't have an ID but the reason why future trading is dangerous is that your money will just melt away,if all your money is liquidated you will automatically be out of trade,but is spot tradin you can still keep your coin to gain value after it's was has depreciated. it is not like that in future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The one in future trading might be different although I don't have an ID but the reason why future trading is dangerous is that your money will just melt away,if all your money is liquidated you will automatically be out of trade,but is spot tradin you can still keep your coin to gain value after it's was has depreciated. it is not like that in future.
That's for the brief tips around trading. I think the beginners choice should be starting with ON SPOT, and grow from there. That's where I'll be studying every night that's when I'll be chanced enough to handle it. I just want to put my attention at trading and see what the future holds for me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's for the brief tips around trading. I think the beginners choice should be starting with ON SPOT, and grow from there. That's where I'll be studying every night that's when I'll be chanced enough to handle it. I just want to put my attention at trading and see what the future holds for me.
seriously lot of people are getting rich through crypto trading, but I don't think what can actually determine how much you make in your crypto trading is the amount of money you use in trading, if for example you use hundred thousand naira to trade and at the end of the day you make 10% of that then you have been able to go out with 20 dollars,if that was in future trading then you will make hundred percent return of the 100 k if you use x 10 leverage.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
seriously lot of people are getting rich through crypto trading, but I don't think what can actually determine how much you make in your crypto trading is the amount of money you use in trading, if for example you use hundred thousand naira to trade and at the end of the day you make 10% of that then you have been able to go out with 20 dollars,if that was in future trading then you will make hundred percent return of the 100 k if you use x 10 leverage.
You're on the go with trading base on this brief explanation you said to me. Trading Futures is risky but the profit margin is gigantic. Using 10× leverage and earning 100% profit from the invested money with in short period of time is great. Does it mean i have to start with 100k in order to trade Futures??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're on the go with trading base on this brief explanation you said to me. Trading Futures is risky but the profit margin is gigantic. Using 10× leverage and earning 100% profit from the invested money with in short period of time is great. Does it mean i have to start with 100k in order to trade Futures??
you don't have to have up to hundred thousand naira before you can even think of trading future, you can start trading future with $50 but sometimes it is the riskiest if you are trading future with small capital, because the rates of liquidation both a small capital and large capital are the same and in small capital you will be quickly liquidated.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
you don't have to have up to hundred thousand naira before you can even think of trading future, you can start trading future with $50 but sometimes it is the riskiest if you are trading future with small capital, because the rates of liquidation both a small capital and large capital are the same and in small capital you will be quickly liquidated.
Hmm, with what you just said. I believe Futures is just risky type of investment. The higher the risk on trade the better the profit. Their are people who are experts around future, they make whole lots of profit trading future. If you take your time enroll to training from an expert online or offline you'll trade future and make money bigger than your losses.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
300 thousand naira was not something he took easy,he was depression but he actually move on at last ,he even told us that it only takes the grace of God to maintain a smile,he even advise us not to get near future trading, according to him,its the riskiest form of trading
Hmm, that usually takes time to heal. If its me, it will happen that way too. I'm not even steady via on spot at binance. Talk more of going into future that is highly in liquidity. I prefer to spend some time in the side lines to learn more about trading both on spot, and 'futures in order to avoid series of losses that touches the heart.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
to be very serious , cryptocurrency trading is very much profitable if you understand all the secret of trading,if you used $1000 to trade future and make hundred percent return of it that is ok for the week,then you can use the remaining days of that week and study the market to place another future trade next week ,that means you actually make up to $4000 every month if you are really expert in what you are doing.
$4000 a week is whole lot of money here in Nigeria eben in the western world. That will make you stay financial stable and carter for all your bills in life. That's not an easy money to be made trading future'. Studying the market and making the right call on any crypto can bring such amount. Does it mean that, if you buy a coin and it grows so high within short duration of time, you'll make money via Future trading??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
$4000 a week is whole lot of money here in Nigeria eben in the western world. That will make you stay financial stable and carter for all your bills in life. That's not an easy money to be made trading future'. Studying the market and making the right call on any crypto can bring such amount. Does it mean that, if you buy a coin and it grows so high within short duration of time, you'll make money via Future trading??
To be very serious future trading is like trading of forex, when you believe that the price of a particular cryptocurrency will go up you buy and when you predict that the price of a particular cryptocurrency will come down you sell, that is how future trading in cryptocurrencies work and you can make a lot of money depending on the trade you enter.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be very serious future trading is like trading of forex, when you believe that the price of a particular cryptocurrency will go up you buy and when you predict that the price of a particular cryptocurrency will come down you sell, that is how future trading in cryptocurrencies work and you can make a lot of money depending on the trade you enter.
If its just the way you said it then i believe i can have future over it. FUTURE trading might be risky, but one that is so determined at it will succeed by studying about it for one month at least then come back and be serious with it. Let me finish with my school, i will embark on trading full-time. Save more money for it, lock myself inside house and start my full-time trading career.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If its just the way you said it then i believe i can have future over it. FUTURE trading might be risky, but one that is so determined at it will succeed by studying about it for one month at least then come back and be serious with it. Let me finish with my school, i will embark on trading full-time. Save more money for it, lock myself inside house and start my full-time trading career.
You may not be able to learn everything in just one month,if you can't predict the market to at least 80 percent accuracy then I don't see the need to try future,it is just a death zone, even my crypto expert was liquidated in future trading close to 2 million during that same day my friend was liquidated, since they both work together.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You may not be able to learn everything in just one month,if you can't predict the market to at least 80 percent accuracy then I don't see the need to try future,it is just a death zone, even my crypto expert was liquidated in future trading close to 2 million during that same day my friend was liquidated, since they both work together.
Hmm, that's bizarre to lose such whopping amount. They'll still recover such lost funds since they're accustomed trading FUTURE'. It's not easy but I'm determined to learn and study the market understand how to apply stop loss, leverages and so on. So i won't complicate myself when I'm trading in order not to accrue losses midway through.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, that's bizarre to lose such whopping amount. They'll still recover such lost funds since they're accustomed trading FUTURE'. It's not easy but I'm determined to learn and study the market understand how to apply stop loss, leverages and so on. So i won't complicate myself when I'm trading in order not to accrue losses midway through.
Yes they will be able to gain back what they lose,from what i am seeing trading is in their DNA, they are used to whatever comes with trading and maybe to them it is not a big deal because I've seen some people in which close to five million have been liquidated,he said to us that if we don't have the mind to lose such then no need to attemp future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes they will be able to gain back what they lose,from what i am seeing trading is in their DNA, they are used to whatever comes with trading and maybe to them it is not a big deal because I've seen some people in which close to five million have been liquidated,he said to us that if we don't have the mind to lose such then no need to attempt future.
That's true, they'll surely recover cos winning is in their DNA just as you said. Those who doesn't take risk when it comes to investment can't earn from trading, especially in futures. As you said, one need to lose whopping in order to bounce back and earning from future trading. The people telling you that, are simply telling you with experience.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's true, they'll surely recover cos winning is in their DNA just as you said. Those who doesn't take risk when it comes to investment can't earn from trading, especially in futures. As you said, one need to lose whopping in order to bounce back and earning from future trading. The people telling you that, are simply telling you with experience.
seriously the world is full of excitement and lot of people have a perfect experience on which area they concentrate on, they actually started as I am but with good determination and willingness to learn from people actually make them to come up on top and that will be the best decision for me also . I just need to learn from people as much as possible.