Review Has anyone used paybis to exchange different currencies?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Recently, when I was looking for an exchanger to exchange bitcoins with skrill, I came across a site called paybis.com. The site allows you to exchange between various cryptocurrencies, fiat currency, and payment gateways.

In order to determine the legitimacy site, I googled it. It seems to have a lot of positive reviews. The Trustpilot score s 4.5. Since I wanted to exchange bitcoins with skrill badly, I joined the site. Before I could exchange, I had to pass the verification. After submitted my ID, I was asked to verify a selfie. My laptop camera could not capture a good image, therefore I decided to use a phone. When I chose the phone option, a QR quote appeared on my laptop screen, and when I scanned the code from my phone I was taken a page for selfie verification. I did not know what was the problem, the camera could not take my selfie. Since my selfie was not verified, I could not move to the third step of verification that is address verification.

Based on the verification methods and the reviews I read online, it looks like Paybis is legit. Has anyone used it?

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I've never use babies to exchange currency before but I have heard rumours that it is very very ok and it's easy to operate. However it is good to make trials there's always a first chance and they say no risk no reward with this, we take chances every time we have the opportunity and if it works for us, it becomes an achievement.