Has Anyone Used AirTm?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Can you suggest some other non-volatile crypto coins to store money? I just cannot trust Tether at all because they are not a decentralized coin. Any altcoin or digital token that is not a decentralized one can become a scam at any time because they are controlled by one party and it does not matter even if it is a popular cryptocurrency like Tether. I am not sure if BUSD Binance token is non-volatile or not.
Binance USD (BUSD) is a stable coin, not volatile, you can choose it to save your digital asset from fluctuations that might bring it down. You can still choose USDC coin, Celo USD etc. Their are over 50 stable coins in the market, if you go to coinmarketcap, and search for the options of stable coins in USD. You'll surely find many other options.

MOSIUR

Be careful of AirTM! You can create an account very easily by registration. You can also verify your account in the twinkling of an eye. It is not a final verification. To verify it, you need only NID, passport, driving license and a live photo (updated). If you do any little mistake to add or send or withdraw money, your account will be blocked instantly. Then they will ask you to verify the account again by sending many things. I think it is risky to deposit money here. Surprisingly, it has many functions.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I was not ware that payeer allows us to buy and sell cryptos. By the way does payer also allow us to withdraw crypto? I am asking this because paypal allows us to buy cryptos, but it does not allow us to withdraw the cryptos we bought through the platform.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have used AirTm to sell my cryptos. It is simple to use. You can fund your account with cryptos and withdraw cash to your bank or other accounts. You can use this payment network to fund your payment processor like Neteller, paypal, skrill. You can also withdraw to a bank, mobile wallet, etc.

Can we use AirTM to buy and sell crypto just like we can do this in Payeer? Payeer also allows us to trade in crypto, I am not sure if AirTM also allows us to do that. I do not plan to use AirTM right now because I am quite happy with Perfect Money and Payeer right now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Recently, a client of mine informed that you can use Airtm to withdraw crypto currency. They don't charge you for depositing cryptos and withdrawal fee is also not very high. It takes less than one hour to withdraw funds to the wallet of your choice through Airtm. However, I don't know whether this is true or not.
I have used AirTm to sell my cryptos. It is simple to use. You can fund your account with cryptos and withdraw cash to your bank or other accounts. You can use this payment network to fund your payment processor like Neteller, paypal, skrill. You can also withdraw to a bank, mobile wallet, etc.

D

Deleted member 28127

I tried once deposit by Payeer it is really a boring task because you have to wait for 10-15 minutes until a peer is available. Later, I discover that I could receive picoworkers earning directly from AirTM so I stop using peer for next deposits. In other websites, deposit by Payeer is automatic process without need of wait for an exchanger.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you have to use a payment processor even if you are not using any sites that pay through that platform or none of your clients use that platform. This is usually for other services offered by the payment processors. For example, you may not use any sites that pay via Payoneer, but you can still use this payment processor because you get a free plastic debit card.
Recently, a client of mine informed that you can use Airtm to withdraw crypto currency. They don't charge you for depositing cryptos and withdrawal fee is also not very high. It takes less than one hour to withdraw funds to the wallet of your choice through Airtm. However, I don't know whether this is true or not.

Carson20t

It's quite suprising that most freelancers are not taking advantage of this awesome peer to peer platform.One thing about the Air usd is that it's stable and does not change value.Then now you can convert it to any money you want including crypto but sadly other countries like mine are too slow on using this platform.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you have to use a payment processor even if you are not using any sites that pay through that platform or none of your clients use that platform. This is usually for other services offered by the payment processors. For example, you may not use any sites that pay via Payoneer, but you can still use this payment processor because you get a free plastic debit card.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't know if that payment processor would be good for me. I have been with Paypal ever since I started working online. My issue with Paypal is the high fee charged when I receive a payment. With Airtm the issue may be the acceptance or availability of that payment processor with the sites that I am working on.
You make really important point. What is the point of using a payment processor when it is not the payment method on the sites you are working or if your clients are not using the payment method. I have not come across any sites or clients that use Airth payment option to make a payment

Mika

VIP Contributor
I would love to use AirTM but the only thing that is stopping me from using it is its KYC process. I do not have documents in English right now, so I would not be able to verify my AirTM account. I am not a bad person but I can understand that even good people need to go through all this. Perhaps I will create an account with them soon as I get my documents ready.
They will accept a national ID, Passport, or a driving license. No matter where you live, you will always have one of these documents in English languages. However, if you do not have any of these documents, it can be a problem with account verification. If your account is verified, you can easily fund your airtm account through Paypal and withdraw funds locally.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't know if that payment processor would be good for me. I have been with Paypal ever since I started working online. My issue with Paypal is the high fee charged when I receive a payment. With Airtm the issue may be the acceptance or availability of that payment processor with the sites that I am working on.

Mika

VIP Contributor
AirTm prides itself as a payment processor that is available even in countries where major payment solutions like PayPal are not available.

AirTm is a payment gateway just like PayPal, Payeer, Skrill, Crypto Wallet, etc. You might ask I am already using the existing payment solution like PayPal, Payeer, or Crypto, what’s the point in using AirTm?

Well, the best thing about AirTm is you can fund your account through the existing Payment Processor. For example, you can fund your AirTm account with PayPal, Payeer, Skrill, Crypto Currency, or Perfect Money. You can also withdraw your AirTm balance to other payment processors. None of the existing payment processors allow you to move funds between two different payment gateway (except skrill and Neteller, and Payeer and Perfect Money).

Another best thing about AirTm is they provide you a virtual card that you can use online to pay for services and products.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I didn't make researches on that, due to its trademark name i was thinking its owned by the U.S government. I know it has the its public backing via its integration in the crypto market. You even went as far as possible yo get the man behind the creation of Tether coin. That's very wise of you to have done that. I won't store all my digital assets via Tether, i still have other volatile coins in my portfolio, their is still BUSD to store some incase this are going weird around Tether.

Can you suggest some other non-volatile crypto coins to store money? I just cannot trust Tether at all because they are not a decentralized coin. Any altcoin or digital token that is not a decentralized one can become a scam at any time because they are controlled by one party and it does not matter even if it is a popular cryptocurrency like Tether. I am not sure if BUSD Binance token is non-volatile or not.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I love the review of this payment platform. But I don't open payment platform for the fun of it except I am working for a website that demand it. And if not for anything, I am okay with receiving money using banks. I always afraid of using online gateway payment. They may fold up easily without any trace.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Are you sure that it is owned by the U.S government? It has some connection to the U.S dollar but I am not sure if it is really owned by the U.S government. As far as I know, it was created by a person called Brock Pierce and some other people who were also part of the team that created this coin. On the official website of tether, it has been stated that they themselves "do not guarantee any kind of exchange of Tethers for money". Tether has been one of the most controversial crypto coins out there and I do not think it would be wise to store all of your funds with them.
I didn't make researches on that, due to its trademark name i was thinking its owned by the U.S government. I know it has the its public backing via its integration in the crypto market. You even went as far as possible yo get the man behind the creation of Tether coin. That's very wise of you to have done that. I won't store all my digital assets via Tether, i still have other volatile coins in my portfolio, their is still BUSD to store some incase this are going weird around Tether.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You don't lose your money when you're using a legit exchange platform to secure your crypto asset. Even if USDT coin isn't a decentralized coin, being centralized. Cos it is owned by the US government, its worth it, if you want to save your coins from draining down. At Biance you won't be charged high converting to USDT coin. Maybe $0.2 will be charged for conversion rate.

Are you sure that it is owned by the U.S government? It has some connection to the U.S dollar but I am not sure if it is really owned by the U.S government. As far as I know, it was created by a person called Brock Pierce and some other people who were also part of the team that created this coin. On the official website of tether, it has been stated that they themselves "do not guarantee any kind of exchange of Tethers for money". Tether has been one of the most controversial crypto coins out there and I do not think it would be wise to store all of your funds with them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am sure you are talking about stable coins such as USDT (Tether), right? The problem with USDT (Tether) is that I just cannot use it because its exchanging rates are very high on many exchangers and it costs me a high fees to exchange it to my Perfect Money account when I use my exchanger to exchange money. Another problem is that USDT (Tether) is not a decentralized cryptocurrency, so this means there is a risk of losing money.
You don't lose your money when you're using a legit exchange platform to secure your crypto asset. Even if USDT coin isn't a decentralized coin, being centralized. Cos it is owned by the US government, its worth it, if you want to save your coins from draining down. At Biance you won't be charged high converting to USDT coin. Maybe $0.2 will be charged for conversion rate.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I understand that the crypto coins are mainly volatile which makes them fluctuates up and down. And currently it is on the down cos of bearish run. But do you know, their are stable coins?? What are the uses of stable coins?? With stable coins you can secure your coins value away from falling Down nor going up. That's how i keep my coins value safe.

I am sure you are talking about stable coins such as USDT (Tether), right? The problem with USDT (Tether) is that I just cannot use it because its exchanging rates are very high on many exchangers and it costs me a high fees to exchange it to my Perfect Money account when I use my exchanger to exchange money. Another problem is that USDT (Tether) is not a decentralized cryptocurrency, so this means there is a risk of losing money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Despite the fact that Cryptocurrencies are much more reliable than many other payment processors, cryptocurrencies are volatile and the value changes after every minute. So how do you manage to store your money in crypto wallets? Doesn't the value of your money get fluctuated? How do you manage it?
I understand that the crypto coins are mainly volatile which makes them fluctuates up and down. And currently it is on the down cos of bearish run. But do you know, their are stable coins?? What are the uses of stable coins?? With stable coins you can secure your coins value away from falling Down nor going up. That's how i keep my coins value safe.