Earn Money Has anyone made money by typing what they hear

JackCarroll

If you don't know there is a way to make money by typing what you hear. this is called transcribing. in fact I recently published an article about it, that goes over the 5 best online transcription jobs you can do for beginners 5 transcription jobs at home to make money - The Daily Earn

essentially how it works is that you will be given an audio file and you type what you hear. (turning audio into text)

You can get paid $1 per audio minute that you transcribe so it's not too bad as a side hustle.

but I was wondering if anyone has had success with this or even heard about it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This sounds like a great lucrative business idea but I think this depends on the skill so which it is not a job everyone can do unless you have the required skill. Actually, this is my first time of hearing about transcription as a job that yields income. If this is legit then I think more information about this job is required for better knowledge about it.

Shyshy 46

Hi My friends,

There are many ways to make money online. Try this.

For sometime now i have been using this FREE cool website to earn some money. Make use of this referral link and start making $

ht tps://exe.io/7wbrpd

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is called transcription. There are lot of demand for transcription services in most of the freelance marketplaces. majority of the people I know who are rendering these services makes use of software so that they can deliver quality jobs. It is possible to make full-time income with this money making method.

Last edited:

Shyshy 46

This is called transcription. There are lot of demand for transcription services in most of the freelance marketplaces. majority of the people I know who are entering these services makes use of software so that they can deliver quality jobs. It is possible to make full-time income with this money making method.
You can make the impossible possible bro it's easy if you keep you head in the game

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about transcription jobs. But mostly when I hear about this job, probably think we need to be skillful in attending to this kind of job.....Not untill I tried this kind of job on Toloka Yandex site. You need be really attentive to get every detail in the audio file. It's not as easy as anyone would thought.

Shyshy 46

I have been hearing about transcription jobs. But mostly when I hear about this job, probably think we need to be skillful in attending to this kind of job.....Not untill I tried this kind of job on Toloka Yandex site. You need be really attentive to get every detail in the audio file. It's not as easy as anyone would thought.
Once you start it it's easy

funmi

Verified member
As for me, I have never heard about this kind of job before, in fact, this is my first time of hearing such a thing. Maybe, I will try my best to check it out one day and work on it. Transcription is not really a bad job to do as a side hustle. My only question is that, will there be timing for me to transcribe? And what will happen if I didn't meet up with the time given?

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are transcription jobs that are available all over the internet and the description is virtually very similar to this. The ones that I have come across involve you listening in one particular language and then translate it into English most of the time the language might be in your local dialect.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Transcription is lucretive and if you have an opportunity to be accepted as a transcription worker then it is possible for you to make some money with it but it is always difficult because you must pass their test to at least 95% accuracy before you will be accepted. You also need to be good in English if you want to be successful.