Happiness that comes with the possession of money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is literally no doubting the fact that money totally gives happiness but before finalizing that money brings total happiness we must understand the kind of happiness that money gives . Money does not give true happiness or everlasting happiness but money only brings temporary happiness and yes they are majority of people who totally have this money in abundance but yet they are not happy to some extent possible because there are some things that they are facing that their money cannot take or cure away . It is totally necessary for an individual to make money but not to the extent that he or she embarks on a journey that totally makes him or her lose his soundness , sanity , and self respect . But if we are to make money we must totally make money for what it is which is as a resourceful asset that is important to our well-being and survival .

I am not trying to condemn the many majority of individuals mostly the youth who are striving hard by following different strategies so as to successfully make this money online , but what I am trying to say is that you must have a full understanding of the kind of happiness that we are trying to accomplish when we finally have this money in abundance . The true source of permanent happiness is God and our personal relationship with him , and whether you like it or not it will always and definitely remain so . . ..

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know if happiness really comes with position of money . For me so many things are to be put into consideration like if I have money now it's not really because I will be very happy with this but I am just looking for a situation to just live a comfortable life because that is my main target in life as a man..

Apart from that I will also extend my hand to help other people who are in need because these people also deserve to live a better life. There are so many reasons why people may want to become so wealthy. I know you will definitely have a peace of mind when you are able to achieve a certain financial stability in your life.

Everybody's life is completely unpredictable and we have to run our race as much as we can and avoid every situation that could leads us behind.

Mastergp

Verified member
Many have acquire money either big or small and with this money that they have acquired they are able to provide for their family and themselves making it easy for them to provide for their family and themselves, whereas they are some that doesn't have this money and still can't provide for themselves and their family, for this ones it not easy way to carry such load most of this people face embarrassment from others because they do not have money. Most time family members may oppress by persuasion because they do not have the money to care for their needs instead they depend on others for help when they need financial help.
They are most people who family or birth rite has being taking away from them because they do not have money, and most times not having money can cause one to think too much on how to care for his responsibility and as a result he or she may fall sick because of the fact of thinking too much to provide for his family.