Hanging garden for apartment dweller

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Gardening is a suggested activity for the pensioners. We once lived in a rented apartment for 2 years. For my love for plants I had to improvise my own garden. The first was the potted plants that I converted to a small vegetable garden. I had ginger which is very easy to grow and also tomato. Just one plant each because there was no space.

Before I left the apartment a friend suggested the hanging garden. It is a wall with a small ledge where you place the small potted plant. One design of about 5 feet by 5 feet can hold about 50 pots which is not bad if you have no space. However, I was not able to have a hanging garden because we moved to a rented house with a spacious front and back yard for my gardening activities.

funmi

Verified member
Well, that is not a bad idea at all. It is very good to have gardening around ones house. It has a lot of usefulness that one may not know it all. It will even make the house to feel cool for.those living in the house. So, hanging garden for apartment dweller is very good.