Hand made things business is good or bad ?

Noor Fatima

I want to start a business in which I haven't need to go outside but there are something's which will be important for my business :
1.Take clothes from shops
2.Give it to tailor to stitch it in the form of dresses ,trousers ,shirts,pillows cover ,bedsheets etc
3.Hire someone to sell it in big shops or small shops or self own shop
4.I thing so it will be a if I will be sell to shops by myself or open my own shop.
I thing so it's best business in which there is no risk of loss ,no tensions or worries work with the ease and peace of mind without a great hardwork like in some business we give hardwork and get less.

Makah

I use to believe this until I tried to buy a locally made palm and that was when I realized there are not always good product I bought this palm for three thousand seven hundred and now it's it fourth month and it's weary already and no longer like it. So that's why u won't support the motion above which is not all of them are good

IamDozzy

Hand made things are really expensive and they always ooze of quality so I believe you would make a lot of profit from it. I have a friend that currently makes hand made jewellery and she has made a lot of money from this business. Just make sure you received invest your profits so that you would be able to expand the business. Good luck.

olubenson

Business dealing in sales of hand made products is a very good and lucrative business. If i were to give my little piece of advice, i will rather ask you how well do tourists frequent your area?
Hand made products are usually cherished by most tourists.

About the aspect of it been a easy business, i don't think you should go by that mindset. Every business requires putting effort. You will have to develop some sales strategies for you to be a success

Samuel72

According to my own point of view how we say handmade since business is good this is because this business is all about creativity and also all about your ideas anyone who is skills will be profitable in this business and also if you are going for hand made business you have to get a good shop for yourself and also some money to start up your hand made things. I believe handmade business to be far better than many other business

Meenah45

I prefer buying hand made goods because to patronize locally made things is good in my country. Though i also consider if the goods/items will be durable before buying it

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
There is nothing wrong with handmade items business.... In fact I made a thread about it once and I said it is one of the best way to earn money... Very effective and will save you cost and increase profits.... Handmade pillows, throw pillows, sanitizer,soaps, and so many others... You don't even need to give them to someone to sell for you... You can have a shop of yourself.

Noor Fatima

Hand made things are really expensive and they always ooze of quality so I believe you would make a lot of profit from it. I have a friend that currently makes hand made jewellery and she has made a lot of money from this business. Just make sure you received invest your profits so that you would be able to expand the business. Good luck.
Yup I was thinking about this business very critically the main thing in the business is quality of your product so if the quality of my product not change and remains good then I thing so this business will give me a handsome profit I don't need to stuck my time in other useless businesses