Shares/Stock Guidelines on buying any stock

Wiserr

The stock buying process is not as difficult as it sounds. However, you will have to do some research and master the language before making the first purchase.

To buy stocks, you will need an account with a brokerage company that can be created in just 15 minutes. Once you’ve added funds to your account, you can follow the steps below to locate the best companies to invest in and then choose the companies you want to invest in.

Choose an online stockbroker

The easiest method to buy stocks is to use an online stockbroker. Once you have opened and funded your account, you can buy shares and stocks online through the website of the broker. Another option is to use an all-inclusive stockbroker or buy shares directly from the company.
The online account opening process can be as simple as opening your bank account – complete an application for the account with a photo ID and decide if you want to add funds to the account using an electronic fund transfer.
Do your research on the stocks you’d like to purchase:
Once you have established and funded an account with a brokerage, you are now ready to get into the business of selecting stocks. Don’t let the flood of information and live market fluctuations overwhelm you when you conduct your study.
Make your goal clear, The goal is to find businesses that you would like to be a part-owner of the best stock brokers in south africa.
Also before buying any stock is is advisable that one has to do research about the specific stock he wants to buy so that he won't end of investing on stock that he will not gain profit on, we all know one of the major reason of investing on stock is to have passive income at last, I believe if we follow all this procedure we will invest on a good stock.

The broker of my stocks is a direct affiliate of the company that own my stocks. I still do not know if I can buy stocks of other companies. At present the only stocks that I own are of the biggest bank here. I was given a code that I will use when I want to transact. I just have to call the number given to me and mention the code. The broker will then note down my instructions if I would buy or sell stocks. To be honest, I have not experienced any transaction yet because my mind is still filled up with other things. Maybe by summer I will have the time and I can focus on the stocks. However, I have the intention to buy more stocks now if the market price will go down. Unfortunately the price is still stuck in the 134 level and my target to buy is when the price dips to 120. As of the moment it is a waiting game for me.