Earn Money GuaranteeDownlineClub Is A Big Scam?

Kwess

I was introduced to to website called Guaranteedownlineclub where I was convince that they give $5 bonus for free signup and also they will give you $0.50 referral commission.
Happily, I jumped into conclusion by signing up and start referring friend. I got about 102 referrals which I was expecting more money from the website but trust me the whole thing was different. I earn even not a penny. Although I saw my earnings growing and I earned $68 but it was just a figure.

Brethren, beware of scam websites don't follow them is a waste of time, energy and money. I hope many people on this platform will be my witness about what I'm saying. I repeat don't follow them it a scam and I know what I'm saying. Every time I email them, they will send me a junk mail which is not about the question I asked. Is there any body on that site who have been scam? Drop your challenges and lets discuss.

Here is a prove about what I'm saying just take a look.
E.png

Stroiny

Before you start anything, try to go and do you're own research.
I make affiliate marketing from 2 years and never got scammed because I read and research and ask a lot before to start referring!
Good luck!

arunima25

Verified member
I am so sorry about that. Losing $68 will definitely hurt a lot. it is a pretty big amount and I am sure it would have taken enough time and effort from your side to come up to that amount of earnings. What is the minimum threshold value there to redeem? I wonder why you did not try to redeem at lower number to see if this works. For any new site that I try, I make my first few payment requests as soon as I reach the minimum payout. When I develop full faith and trust in the site, then only I let my earnings accumulate there.

Kwess

I make affiliate marketing from 2 years and never got scammed because I read and research and ask a lot before to start referring!
Good luck!
Thank you for your advice I have taken. I was introduce to that group by someone and it was just like the sit is good so I myself did not take time to do any research and that is where all my mistake started. But one thing I know for sure is next time there will be no next time. Once again thank you for your concern.

Kwess

I am so sorry about that. Losing $68 will definitely hurt a lot. it is a pretty big amount and I am sure it would have taken enough time and effort from your side to come up to that amount of earnings. What is the minimum threshold value there to redeem? I wonder why you did not try to redeem at lower number to see if this works. For any new site that I try, I make my first few payment requests as soon as I reach the minimum payout. When I develop full faith and trust in the site, then only I let my earnings accumulate there.
Hmmmmm! the minimum amount to redeem is $50 and I tried to cash out but I couldn't . But in all I think is a lesson to me and to others that is why I'm creating awareness for people to be aware or scam websites. I also appreciate your concern and thank you for your advice too. Next time I will be very careful.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Good luck!
You are correct bro....What affects some people this days is lack of research.... they jump on most things without making proper research this days especially on the internet. If they got a investment site today, they just go there and want to start making money right away, without conducting an adequate research about the said site.