Guaranteeddownlineclub.com(GDC) scam or legit?

Sikapa

Verified member
Guys here is another wolf in sheep clothing website that claims to pay you real money but is a big scam. When I first started my journey to online money making, a friend on one forum introduced me to Guaranteed downline club(GDC) which claim to pay $5 as sign up bonus and also $0.50 as a referral bonus.

In fact I tried my possible bet to get as much referral as I can in other to get more money from them. The minimum pay out was just $50 and I thought I will get it within no time. Due to my hard work, I always say my earnings growing like a grass until I reach $60 where I decided to cash out and here is my story. Although I saw the money by couldn't cash out because the money is in my wallet as figure but not real money so until now I couldn't withdraw.

Juen15

I've heard of that site before. I have invited people and got $0.5 but till now it is still pending. I don't know how to make our referral status Be valid.

Sikapa

Verified member
@Juen15 my dear I don't think you have to worry yourself about that website because I know what I'm saying. But if you really want to try then you can go ahead to do it, maybe I'm the one they scammed and not everyone but also remember experience is the best teacher.

I was introduced to that website by an unknown friend who did not even used a referral link but rather he just helped me by saying I can earn more money from that site. I think maybe that friend didn't know the site is somehow scam or something and I got signed up. Yes, they first gave me $5 as a sign up bonus and I started earning through referrals until I reach $60and above but the truth is the figure is there in my wallet as money but I can't withdraw. This is how I got scammed on the website.

Hassanbenjamin

Guys here is another wolf in sheep clothing website that claims to pay you real money but is a big scam. When I first started my journey to online money making, a friend on one forum introduced me to Guaranteed downline club(GDC) which claim to pay $5 as sign up bonus and also $0.50 as a referral bonus.

In fact I tried my possible bet to get as much referral as I can in other to get more money from them. The minimum pay out was just $50 and I thought I will get it within no time. Due to my hard work, I always say my earnings growing like a grass until I reach $60 where I decided to cash out and here is my story. Although I saw the money by couldn't cash out because the money is in my wallet as figure but not real money so until now I couldn't withdraw.
This is the first time I'm hearing about the site or platform rather. A lot of such platforms exist and their primary aim is to exploit the people that have faith in or believe them. I don't just assume them to be good or rush into any platform in the name or quest of getting money, injustice is injustice in whatever form and no matter how small it may appear to be or rebranded. I advise everyone to take a good look and evaluate any site or platform he or she is signing up into inthe name of looking for money coz some or a lot are not what they claim to be. Kind regards.

Juen15

It is a fake site that use your data to make themselves rich while exploiting people. Don't trust them.
But I've seen proof of payment. it's been quite a while. if I'm not mistaken at that time the minimum withdrawal is $50 via Paypal. It's been quite a while since I last logged on the site. If there is another platform similar to GDC, maybe don't be tempted by the invitation bonus because it has the potential to be a scam too.

Hassanbenjamin

But I've seen proof of payment. it's been quite a while. if I'm not mistaken at that time the minimum withdrawal is $50 via Paypal. It's been quite a while since I last logged on the site. If there is another platform similar to GDC, maybe don't be tempted by the invitation bonus because it has the potential to be a scam too.
I understand very well my dear, but the fact with and all these platforms is that I don't usually visit them because I run a very busy schedule. I hav been into another one but that one is an investment platform called CALA, I don't know if you know about it.