grow your social media

D

Deleted member 24877

How to grow your social media followers to strengthen your brand Social media is a fantastic way to promote your business. It’s free, you can target your posts and your audience reach is endless. Few other marketing mediums can make such claims but as any social media expert will tell you, there’s no point wasting time and energy sending out content if you don’t have an audience.
link: PromoRepublic

Grow Your Business Instagram Post .jpg

Finger Geek

Verified member
Social media is easy to use when promoting a link. To be successful in using social media to drive traffic, it requires first one week of small work and after that money comes in.
Let me show you how to use facebook to generate traffic. First you will need to open a new facebook account. After opening an account. What niche is the link you want to promote. For example I am using making money online. Now I will search for making money online in facebook search. Then I will look for groups with more than 10,000 and join them. Now your are ready to promote you link. Post your prepared link on facebook groups and start generating traffic