Great ways to avoid constipation

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The body works better when it is in it's optimum level, this is why it is always good to avoid health issues that will affect the body negatively.

Being constipated isn't normal for the body and can make the body develop health issues like rectal prolapse, haemorrhoid or even faectal incontinence

To prevent the health issues listed above and more . The below points should be adopted;

Take enough water daily at least 8 glasses daily

Add good amount of veggies to your meals and load up on fruits . This will help your digestive system work better to avoid constipation

Eat more of fiber foods cut down on fatty or carbohydrates foods

Load up on your liquid intake and chew your food thoroughly before swallowing them

How else can this be achieved?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Eat at least 3 guavas daily and in a few days you will find your condition has improved. Guava is very good for your stomach. Eat a lot of green vegetables such as spinach, lettuce, etc. Include raw foods such as cucumber, carrots, cabbages, etc. in your food. Do light exercise.

Rumaisa Adeel

Fiber-rich foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, all help improve gut function. If you have bowel sensitivity, you'll want to avoid high-fructose fruits, such as apples, pears and watermelon, which can cause gas.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Eat at least 3 guavas daily and in a few days you will find your condition has improved. Guava is very good for your stomach. Eat a lot of green vegetables such as spinach, lettuce, etc. Include raw foods such as cucumber, carrots, cabbages, etc. in your food. Do light exercise.
You are right the tummy is always great with foods that have good water content especially fruits that will have good amount of water.The truth is that constipation comes with its issues and as such it Should be avoided as much as we can. Doing the right things that will help with digestion which be the watchword

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Whenever there is constipation the whole body will not be okay and many thing will be going on in the stomachs.
Sometimes when one is experiencing such they used to advise on to put small amount of salt in the water and drink it which can greatly reduce it till when it stop.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Whenever there is constipation the whole body will not be okay and many thing will be going on in the stomachs.
Sometimes when one is experiencing such they used to advise on to put small amount of salt in the water and drink it which can greatly reduce it till when it stop.
Exactly, constipation comes up with different health issues for the body and the truth if not immediately arrested it can cause a whole lot more negative things to the body. I think in this case what is really in the body is water. J don't buy the idea of adding salt especially for those with high blood pressure

anil02

Verified member
I am diabetic so in these days I have problem of constipation some more. I don't want to take any thing to clean my interstine. I am disable person to going to toilet more than one time is problem for me. I want any solution with which I can clean my interstien in single trial. Because of this problem I am not eating properly

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing, the best way to just prevented this to drink enough water just like you said and a lot of people are even neglecting drinking of water than we can even imagine, Although There are some drugs that will naturally leads to constipation but even with this all these things could be avoided we drinking enough water and that is what I do all the time, some people should also desist from eating certain food that can lead to constipation if it is not good for their body system. When eating beans it is always the best that way drinks a lot of water after.

anil02

Verified member
No doubt water is much helpful to cure problem of constipation. But we never care about it. Taking pills is not good for health. It may be our habit if take it on regular basis. Fruit like papaya is also helpful in constipation. Some herb are also useful.