Shares/Stock Granting shares of ownership to long time employees

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this topic because my wife received shares of stocks from her employer. She has been with the company for more than 3 years and she was amply rewarded. The stocks that she received make her part owner of the company.

Frankly I have seen her increased dedication to her job. Her time of work starts at 7 am but she comes to the office by 6 am to make sure that she will not be late. When it is needed she works overtime (with no pay) and I can feel her concern for their company in our conversations. She will be retiring in 2 years time and I can say that she has been a good asset of their company. A good company that gives shares of ownership to their loyal employees can get more loyalty in return.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that shares should be granted to employees who are dedicated to the company and who have served the company for a long time. Unfortunately, there are many firms that do not care at all and they just make a portrait of an employee in their office to make employee feel "wonderful". The fact remains that providing financial benefits to employee is crucial if he or she serves you for a long time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such kind of company is renowned and held high in remarks. Not every country van offer their loyal employees such kind of share in the company. Even when the employees works their boots off, the company will only care for their own benefits and offering the employee or employees small salary which won't do them for the whole month.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like this topic because my wife received shares of stocks from her employer. She has been with the company for more than 3 years and she was amply rewarded. The stocks that she received make her part owner of the company.

Frankly I have seen her increased dedication to her job. Her time of work starts at 7 am but she comes to the office by 6 am to make sure that she will not be late. When it is needed she works overtime (with no pay) and I can feel her concern for their company in our conversations. She will be retiring in 2 years time and I can say that she has been a good asset of their company. A good company that gives shares of ownership to their loyal employees can get more loyalty in return.
This is a good one from your wife’s employer but I don’t think a lot of company owners understand this. it is a good way for a company to gain the loyalty of an employee but you know some people don’t want to hear this conversation. It is a good straegy