Government response to covid

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok thank you for that ,anyway the rate of the coronavirus cases in the country has reduced drastically and that is a greater advantage. According today minister of health it is said that there is a complete cure for the Corona virus which will make it easier for people who gave them self infected to get immediate treatment but even with this there is always a confirmed cases of dead.
Don't our country's ministry of health, they are simply given fake covid19 results, we don't have such here in Nigeria. We are simply living free from covid19. Just that we are observing the rules, because prevention is better than cure, but truth be told I live in a popular city in Nigeria, their is no such thing here.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, now you've seen what I was saying. Their is no single day you wouldn't hear about covid19 cases in Nigeria. Even in Port Harcourt where I live, they usually announce about 50+ cases and some dead victims of covid19. But I move in and out of Port Harcourt still I never seen anyone or heard about anyone who contracted the disease, or let alone dying with the disease.
But why are they doing this because I can't even imagine how this group of organisation will just decided to fool a whole Nigerian by claiming that there are
lot of victim that have been affected by the Corona virus without us seeing any of them, I'm beginning to think the reason why they might be doing all these things. Hmmm this people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously I have never seen it and I don't even know where they have been getting all these people that are having the disease because I don't even see them doing any checkup for the Corona virus, then how are they able to track these people that are infected , Indeed this is a means of exorting money from government and other organisation.
Hmm, now you've seen what I was saying. Their is no single day you wouldn't hear about covid19 cases in Nigeria. Even in Port Harcourt where I live, they usually announce about 50+ cases and some dead victims of covid19. But I move in and out of Port Harcourt still I never seen anyone or heard about anyone who contracted the disease, or let alone dying with the disease.

Kola

Verified member
Government response to covid 19 is that people should follow the rules and regulations and also the laid down principles from the who (world health organization). people should use nose mask and they should not touch or have contact with there face.they should also avoid shaking and always try staying indoor.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It's cruel that some persons in the country simply wants to suffer their fellow for financial derivatives. They aren't doing it ordinary, they are extorting money from those organizations rendering help to help those suffering from the disease, so our country is simply using such avenue to take money from them in the name of covid19. Have you seen anyone in your locality having the disease?
Seriously I have never seen it and I don't even know where they have been getting all these people that are having the disease because I don't even see them doing any checkup for the Corona virus, then how are they able to track these people that are infected , Indeed this is a means of exorting money from government and other organisation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is completely unbelievable, yes I don't really know of any facilities in which the reported cases of the Corona virus patient are being kept for treatment
But I just wonder why they could just have decided to give false report everyday
.. I don't really understand this ,what do you really think they will gain by doing all this ?
It's cruel that some persons in the country simply wants to suffer their fellow for financial derivatives. They aren't doing it ordinary, they are extorting money from those organizations rendering help to help those suffering from the disease, so our country is simply using such avenue to take money from them in the name of covid19. Have you seen anyone in your locality having the disease?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What you'll ask yourself first is that, where did they keep the number of infected covid19 patience on your state?
We've been hearing about series cases here in our city 'Port Harcourt, but their is no single covid19 patient you'll ever find or isolation centre you'll find people they are announcing to have contracted covid19 inside. To me, those results are manipulated.
This is completely unbelievable, yes I don't really know of any facilities in which the reported cases of the Corona virus patient are being kept for treatment
But I just wonder why they could just have decided to give false report everyday
.. I don't really understand this ,what do you really think they will gain by doing all this ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you really think they are giving out fake results ? This is completely unbelievable ,well I may not actually be surprised because anything is possible here in Nigeria... We really thank God that the Corona virus did not hit us just like it happened in some Western countries because if such thing here in Africa we don't know where we could have been now.
What you'll ask yourself first is that, where did they keep the number of infected covid19 patience on your state?
We've been hearing about series cases here in our city 'Port Harcourt, but their is no single covid19 patient you'll ever find or isolation centre you'll find people they are announcing to have contracted covid19 inside. To me, those results are manipulated.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Don't our country's ministry of health, they are simply given fake covid19 results, we don't have such here in Nigeria. We are simply living free from covid19. Just that we are observing the rules, because prevention is better than cure, but truth be told I live in a popular city in Nigeria, their is no such thing here.
Do you really think they are giving out fake results ? This is completely unbelievable ,well I may not actually be surprised because anything is possible here in Nigeria... We really thank God that the Corona virus did not hit us just like it happened in some Western countries because if such thing here in Africa we don't know where we could have been now.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
WHO – World Health Organization under the aegis of the United Nations is the most respected group that is releasing guidelines for the proper response to the pandemic. I am posting this topic to make us aware that we should make ourselves safe by using common sense instead of relying on the guidelines.

In March 2020 when the lockdown had started the WHO was saying that face mask is not needed. It will only cause difficulty in breathing. But after some months WHO retracted its statement and advised everyone to wear a face mask. There was also the spraying of the vicinity, the foot bath and many other measures that were not really effective at all. We should learn from the past that WHO is only guessing on covid. Let’s protect ourselves the way we protect ourselves from flu.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's not the remedy to prevent covid19 contraction. If you expose your body to a covid19 patient you'll contract it no matter how many nose mask you're putting on. What matters is, staying isolated and also observing the precautions measures set out by covid19 pandemic team, if you're staying in an environment marred with lots of covid19 casualties.
Ok thank you for that ,anyway the rate of the coronavirus cases in the country has reduced drastically and that is a greater advantage. According today minister of health it is said that there is a complete cure for the Corona virus which will make it easier for people who gave them self infected to get immediate treatment but even with this there is always a confirmed cases of dead.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though a lot of people criticised the government for not tackling Covid early on I think our government responded to Covid really well. The government not only made the testing free but also provided the vaccine for free. So fat almost one third of the population have received two doses of vaccines.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you think that face masks is not 100% guarantee of preventing people from contacting the deadly coronavirus then why do you think the world health organisation makes it mandatory for people to use it to prevent themselves
? I think if it was not effective they could have look for another effective way of preventing it.
That's not the remedy to prevent covid19 contraction. If you expose your body to a covid19 patient you'll contract it no matter how many nose mask you're putting on. What matters is, staying isolated and also observing the precautions measures set out by covid19 pandemic team, if you're staying in an environment marred with lots of covid19 casualties.

Uimi

According to what you have just said,WHO might be a questionable organisation which is playing with people's by wavering in their advices.I think you are right totally.Once they tell people what to do in a pandemic,they should stand by that one word until the end.How can people trust WHO if it its actions are proving that they cannot be trusted.People should therefore research for themselves on covid prevention measuresother than relying on WHO

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'll simply say the face mask is just a preventive measure to keep people away from contracting covid19. But to be frank, it simply have minimal advantage towards preventing people from contracting covid19. As you can hear, lots of persons contracted covid19 even putting on the face mask.
If you think that face masks is not 100% guarantee of preventing people from contacting the deadly coronavirus then why do you think the world health organisation makes it mandatory for people to use it to prevent themselves
? I think if it was not effective they could have look for another effective way of preventing it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The function of the face mask was to stop direct transfer of the Corona virus when you are having a conversation with people ,because the face mask was to serve as a barrier .you can only be able to get the Corona virus with face mask if you are not hygienic about your face masks that is why sometimes I use disposable face mask.
I'll simply say the face mask is just a preventive measure to keep people away from contracting covid19. But to be frank, it simply have minimal advantage towards preventing people from contracting covid19. As you can hear, lots of persons contracted covid19 even putting on the face mask.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, the face mask doesn't prevent covid19 from passing on, anyone who think the face masks helps to curb the risk of contacting covid19 is just hitting around the bush. I think people wear face, still covid19 pierces through it and affect another individual. It is better the world is developing therapeutics, like the vaccine to help cure or prevent it from being dangerous to causing death.
The function of the face mask was to stop direct transfer of the Corona virus when you are having a conversation with people ,because the face mask was to serve as a barrier .you can only be able to get the Corona virus with face mask if you are not hygienic about your face masks that is why sometimes I use disposable face mask.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, the face mask doesn't prevent covid19 from passing on, anyone who think the face masks helps to curb the risk of contacting covid19 is just hitting around the bush. I think people wear face, still covid19 pierces through it and affect another individual. It is better the world is developing therapeutics, like the vaccine to help cure or prevent it from being dangerous to causing death.