Good paying jobs/businesses you can startup without a degree

In the world we live in today, people are been feed with the stereotype of no education, no work. That's not always the case. Education is good and we can't deny the fact. But that doesn't pave way for riches. One can get a good job even without a college degree and that's what we're going to talk about today. I'll be listing some good and high paying jobs you can do even without having to go through school or having a college/university degree.

1. Start up a farming business
No one can literally survive without eating at least a meal a day. We rely on farmers for the food we consume and at such they are very much needed in food production. Farming can be practiced anywhere and can serve as a good source of income for anyone looking to make money out of it.

2. Become a taxi commercial driver
Driving is another job one can do and still earn some good amount of money. You can also work for delivery companies, airports and other known organisations who needs transport services.

3. Start up a poultry farm
Poultry farming is simply the commercial rearing of farm animals (chickens, turkey, ducks, etc). You can buy young chicks for a very affordable price and train them till they can be sold. You can also sell eggs in exchange for money. This is one of the best ways of making money that doesn't require a huge capital to start up.

I have always been interested in making money by starting a poultry farm, but I think that the business is now very competitive. majority of the poultry farm owners raise chickens so that they can sell meat and eggs to retailers and make a profit. Poultry farm business requires a good amount of investment. I think that you can start a business with just $1,000. However, it all depends on how large you want your business to be. As far as becoming a taxi driver is concerned, I think that the business of taxi drivers has been negatively effected when certain transportation companies like Uber entered the business.

Majority of the taxi drivers own old cars and such old cars are not accepted by Uber. So buying a taxi and becoming a driver might not be a viable business for many people. I think that there are various ways to make money. I have noticed that very common way of making money is to start a stall and make money. This is because I have seen a lots of people selling food on stalls and they are generating huge income. The minimum investment you need for this business is around $2,000.

Though you do not need a degree for this, there are certain skills you still need to acquire before you can successfully run these business. For does who would want to go into farming, you need to at Les ha e some basic knowledge in Farming first before anything, same goes for starting up a poultry farm. In terms of taxi driving, you need good communication skills and of cause driving skills. There are also other business you can start up without a degree, some of which includes setting up a small restaurant.

Those are very good business ideas that you have mentioned. They can be done for sure without even having a degree. You just need knowledge and skills on how to start and run the businesses. Then you need to manage your time and resources well so that you don't get any problem.

One important thing to do is to know the needs of the people around you. Then try to satisfy them through business. I am sure that people will patronize you whenever you offer them something they need. It could be food, places to live or luxury items. Then give them that and enjoy the profits.

This thread caught my attention because to start a business, degree certification is not part of the criteria. In my own perspective, having a degree is just a piece of paper at the end of the day but what you have learnt is the main asset that would be used to help the business grow. Having a degree certificate is not even a yardstick to having a successful business or vice versa. There are so many business that does not require certification but a level of experience.

Livestock farming is one the most profitable business in my country, Nigeria and this business has been explored by thousands of people all over the country. This shows that agriculture is very necessary in any geographical region. Livestock rearing like; goat farming, Crab Farming, Fish Farming. Pig Farming. Quail Farming. Sheep Farming, Poultry farming, Snail farming amongst others. All that is needed in this line of business is experience and a high level of motivation because it has risk chances especially in Poultry farming. Another line of business that can be operated without degree is, selling of electronics accessories of all kinds. This business needs high level of experience because it has to deal with importation or exportation depending on the scale.

There is a very wide gap between being educated and being able to reason beyond the box. Just like the introductory message of the poster, no one is denying the fact that education is not essential but ability to think beyond the classroom will not let people depend on education alone as there are many other things that can fetch money apart from the education.

Laudery service.
There are many people that have made it through this laudery service. It involves dedicating one's time to wash, iron and even sundry people's clothes. Most people do think there is no much money in this noble act but the fact is that the money those that are into it are getting is remarkably something that can sustainably support a good life.

Charging of phone.
Though, this business is not peculiar to all countries especially first tier countries. But it is a lucrative business in some countries like Africa and some other countries that have erratic power supply. The starting up of these business won't be up to$200 but if well managed, it can gross more than $500 a month. It only depends on how good the owner can rappor with people in the area where the business is located.

l like the fact that people are vying into skill related jobs now even as graduates before now people were just about first collar jobs or blue chip jobs but the mindset is changing and moreover with a good skill you can even make more money than those doing white collar jobs

in my country people working in offices especially private firms are not having it easy with low pay. it makes it sometimes look like it was a waste of time spending all that time running a 5 years course in the college. Because you get into the labor and you can't find a good job to do and even th4 ones that want to employ even as a first class material wants to pay Peanuts

it is really a frustrating thing this is why people needs to learn other informal ways of making money and some are really lucrative. if one can repair phones, generators or vehicles then you would be in money.The thing is to know what you are doing and you can do it well, you would definitely have customers lining up for your service. Yes, I also agree with you about animal rearing this is another avenue of making good money.

Farming business is one of the business that I always have dream of having. Because a farming business is a business that is very lucrative. There is no one in any place of the world that don't need farm produced.
Food we eat are from farm produce. So this means that the business will never die. There are some farm produce that when harvested, we don't need to be looking for customers to buy. But we will sell to some companies directly no matter the quantity of the product. Like cucumber, butter kola and more like that.

There are a lot of good paying jobs and businesses that you can startup without a degree. However, it's important to do your research and make sure that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in the industry you choose.
Some good paying jobs that don't require a degree include: medical biller, dental hygienist, electrician, carpenter, plumber, and HVAC technician. And some good businesses to start without a degree include: photography studio, landscaping business, pet sitting service, or home cleaning business.
Do your research, develop a business plan, and get started today! You can achieve success if you're willing to work hard and put in the effort.