Trading Discussion Good brokers in forex trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a decentralized global market. Traders need to make sure they are only traded at the right time. Traders also need good brokers in forex trading. Traders around the world are always looking for the best broker to trade. So always trade with a regulated broker like Eurotrader. This broker also gives a minimum deposit of $50 in a micro account and much more.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Good broke most times contribute positively to out trade , because through the existence of a good broker ,we are most times able to do our trade very easy and fast and without ease ,that's why it's best for us to get a very good broker when having the plan on trading

tray59

Forex is a decentralized global market. Traders need to make sure they are only traded at the right time. Traders also need good brokers in forex trading. Traders around the world are always looking for the best broker to trade. So always trade with a regulated broker like Eurotrader. This broker also gives a minimum deposit of $50 in a micro account and much more.
I beleive if you are an old trader then you will well know a good broker that shouldnt be an issue the issue is that if you want to chose a broker for instant you need a broker with low spread and some broker do help their trader provide signal.forex market is very risky if you want to trade its better you develop yourself on how to take a good trade at a time,I use justforex to trade back then but its been long since I left their plartform

Asahi

Verified member
The thinking of traders differs depending on market observation. Traders should analyze the market both technically and fundamentally to have a pure view of the market. FXOpulence provides traders with fast trade execution, crypto trading facilities.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think all brokers are good if you learn how to stay away from the bucket shops, the ones that take the opposite of your own trades and then fail you or manipulate the chart and make you lose money, it is important to make your research before settling on a broker it's very important, some important metrics that can help you are.

The longevity of the broker, how long have they been in the market, anything above 10 years is okay in my opinion, also check and see if they're an ECN broker, if they're not you're better off going somewhere else.

Also pay attention to their reviews, what are people saying about them, are the reviews positive or not, doctored or real?