Review Golden-mines SCAM!!

iovudima

In general, I got acquainted with the game back in December last year and I will not hide it, I poured about 200 rubles into it, bought myself gnomes and began to wait for profit, but it was not there, as it turned out in this game there are a lot of pitfalls, first of all, gold your gnomes are mining simply disappears when it comes to payment, for example: your gnome dug 10,000 ore, you take it to the warehouse, then click to process, processing goes as follows 7000 ore goes to the account for buying gnomes, 3000 goes to the account for payment !, Is it okay?
Next, we order a payment and there are points that are awarded to you for replenishing your account and for active referrals who, in turn, must also periodically top up their balance to receive points that are needed to order the payment of money, God bless him with these points for now,
here the question is another, those 3000 points in the payout menu turn into a simple 30 rubles 00 kopecks, and the poor gnomes hunched over so much, dug up so much ore and only for 30 rubles, and now about the points; Well, if you have accumulated 30 points, no matter how from referrals or from your investments, then you can easily withdraw them, and if not, then excuse me to withdraw the accumulated gnomes you will not be able to !!! P.