Loans How To Have Gold Loans From Finacier!

A K Rao

Previously people used to get their loan by mortgaging their gold to the money lenders. The rates of interest used to be too high and it would entirely depend on the money lender to ascertain about the purity of the Gold. The Gold thus mortgaged was supposed to be returned without fail within the stipulated period of contracted which otherwise could have subjected to confiscation.

But now this business has been taken over by big financiers by opening corporate companies which are public sector. Public limited companies, since they run under license by the government there is an open contract between the financier and the party taking the loan.

With this arrangement things become easier for the financier and the party interested in availing the loan. These companies they get the morgaraged gold from the market if the owner is interested and they purchase the Gold.

We in India have many such Gold Financiers and people are availing advantage of these companies apart from the Banks!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like it when the rich business owners would make amends in their business pursuit like creating a big company to get the needy away from the usurers. Our issue here are the micro-lenders who lend as small as $50 to a borrower but with high interest. The government should have a lending program to help the poor people who borrow from the micro lenders at high interest rate.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Majo commercial banks in my home country offer gold loans. They give up to 80 percent of the value of your gold collateral. In other words, if your gold has a market price of $100, you can get $80 as a gold loan. Unlike other loans, a gold loan is easy, your loan will be approved in minutes and you get money immediately.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Previously people used to get their loan by mortgaging their gold to the money lenders. The rates of interest used to be too high and it would entirely depend on the money lender to ascertain about the purity of the Gold. The Gold thus mortgaged was supposed to be returned without fail within the stipulated period of contracted which otherwise could have subjected to confiscation.

But now this business has been taken over by big financiers by opening corporate companies which are public sector. Public limited companies, since they run under license by the government there is an open contract between the financier and the party taking the loan.

With this arrangement things become easier for the financier and the party interested in availing the loan. These companies they get the morgaraged gold from the market if the owner is interested and they purchase the Gold.

We in India have many such Gold Financiers and people are availing advantage of these companies apart from the Banks!
Well, it is a great idea to be able to get the needed loan to execute the plan for the loans. I’m always for anything that will help the poor move past their stage in life. If this is one way of living better then it isn’t a bad one for the needy

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never tried this strategy before trying to use my Gold for collateral. But their is no doubt to it, it is worthwhile indeed to get a loan using the Gold as collateral. Gold is a precious metal that is very much expensive still on demand. People still invest heavily into it like the way Cryptocurrency investment is been picked by investors too.