Going from a demo account to a live account

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Live trading is essential in terms of trading psychology. Going from a demo account to a live account is a simple process. Depending on the broker, it may be as easy as a few clicks on a web page to fund an account and start live trading. In Eurotrader traders can start with only $50. Keep in mind that demo accounts cost pride for the mistake, but live accounts cost pride and money.

George10640

That's the reason I didn't spend much of my time trading with demo.Trading on a live account involves a lot,beginning from dealing with emotions, proper risk management and avoidance of greed means a lot.When learning the forex basics is when one take a lot of time trading with the demo account. After getting more tips with demo ,then one should move to a live account but in form of cents.Here you take your time practising your strategy and treating it just like a normal live account.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You don't have to worry over losing your money when you are demo trading. Your demo account does not demonstrate to you industry benchmarks to manage the appraisal fear. That is the reason you remain sentiments while in demo. Regardless, when you come to live trading from demo trading, you brings emotions (the fear of losing and covetousness all the more advantage) with you. That is the reason the result among demo and real account is not the same. I trade at Eurotrader. The broker provide very low spread, from 1:50 to 1:500 leverage, more than 100 trading instruments and many more services.

Ray Martinez

A wise trader always keeps record of their past trade by maintaining trading journal. When trader make a winning trade, they need to know exactly how and why. More importantly, they need to know the same details to avoid unnecessary repeats when they lose. Trading journal is very helpful in trading. However, my broker Forex4you always prove me monthly statement of my trade.