Goal in Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
As a productive entrepreneur, the goal set is very important because a productive entrepreneur will have a clear target and goal to do something. For example, you may want to reach the target in sales.

You may want a famous soap brand. Everyone has a goal in life. Similarly, in business, all businesses that are done must have targets and goals. A productive entrepreneur is a consistent person.

Stability is important in business. It is because consistent people will remember the brand or product of the item. Try to look at examples of strong brands until now that people still remember.

Peppul

Well when going into business it is normal and important to set goal. Goals setting is one of the most important activities you can do in your business, regardless of how old your business is, where you are located, how profitable it is, or what you sell. Goals help you to stay focused and they can prevent your business from becoming stagnant. Your business goals keep you moving forward and set the stage for ongoing success. Although we often think of goal setting as something we do at the start of every year, the truth is that it is extremely important to work on your business goals all year long. You should be setting goals multiple times, each year, tracking your progress, and refining the strategies you are following in order to achieve your goals on an ongoing basis.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When you embark on a business, to fully maximize the profit, you need to set a goal. This goal will be motivating you to work harder to achieve your dream. Even in life, goals are what drive us quicker to our dream. It may be difficult to live a life without goals because there won't be any reason for living. Even goals should not be set once in a year but regularly reviewing them. This will make the business knows its weaknesses and strength and work towards improving them.

D

Deleted member 27583

I guess that's the mistake I made when I venture into personal business ,although I was young then all em thinking is just to gain some profit in my business and spend it on things that were not important then...
So I really play so much with my business then,and most people I called friends also took that as an advantage to wreck me down ,I don't think my business last a year before I fold up..
But now I am much more mature now so any business I venture into,we be a no friend in business that will be my slogan..because I have so much goal now and I have to archive it ...

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I guess that's the mistake I made when I venture into personal business ,although I was young then all em thinking is just to gain some profit in my business and spend it on things that were not important then...
So I really play so much with my business then,and most people I called friends also took that as an advantage to wreck me down ,I don't think my business last a year before I fold up..
But now I am much more mature now so any business I venture into,we be a no friend in business that will be my slogan..because I have so much goal now and I have to archive it ...
It is normal to make mistakes in business, especially at the early days you are starting, but the most important thing is being able to learn from your mistakes and not repeating them again so that you can work on how you failed and then improve your self. It is a good thing that you have learned from your mistakes and have taken your stands, it means that you are sure of winning since you won't be influenced by other people again.
A lot of people fear starting a business because they do not want to fail, but failure is part of the learning process and it helps you to set important goals.

Joseph555

It is advisable to have a genius business goal because any business that lacks goals also lack future, business goal is the needed inspiration to soar higher in any business, it is the driving wheel, it is the driving force that will not allow the business to fall, therefore, before you start a business, you must have a goal to achieve.

Seyesystem

Setting goals for a new business it is very important to sets up goals of the business and the goals must be monitored. The business owner must ensure that who runs the business effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the overall goals of the business. Any business that doesn't have goals may I likely close down because there is no goals that they are working towards.purpose of establishing a business is to make profit and it's expected to be in continuity, so if my business make a huge impact on the people in it business environment I will be very happy and be proud of my business. Profit and impact goes together when there is an impact in the business environment there will be also increase in profit to the business. Every business owner will always happy seeing his business performing well in it business environment and this will make the business owner to put more efforts and resources in the business. So the reason to establish a business to to generate profit and have impact in the business environment.

Donkiz

It is always good to have a goal in your business, giving yourself a target is very good because it will help you have a clearer picture of what you want to achieve, and you will be motivated to work hard to meet the target.

Inasmuch as having a goal or a target to work towards is very important, it is also important that we do not put ourselves under any undue pressure by giving ourselves unrealistic targets. If the target is unrealistic, it will be very hard to achieve, and that might lead to discouragement and frustration.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As a business men/women the main goal is to maximise profit.
The first thing that will come to you as a business oriented somebody is how to minimise cost and maximize profit and this can not be achieve without a good planning.
In business planning is very important and very essential remember an adage says that; he who fail to plan 'plan to fail.
So therefore before your goal can be achieve you need to pan.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The usual goal in business is profitability although I have known a businessman whose primary goal is to provide employment. But that’s another story. A goal is a guide for the business owner or manager to have a direction like pushing for more customers or trying to find a better supplier with lower prices. When the business has no goal then there is no drive on the part of the management that even the workers may lose the motivation to work harder in order to pursue growth.