Global warming

Immilash

How global warming affect our healths I believe all of us here are conversant with the word global warming and what it does, I'm here to shed a little light on it.
First off what's global warming, global warming is the constant heating of the earth temperature or the constant rising of the earth temperature due to the deflection of the ozone layer by the excess reverse of CO2 that the carbon dioxide these causes a lot of damages to the human body global warming also leads to green house effect, not all of us here will know what green house effect is, green house effect is the problem of the gradually rise in temperature of the earth atmosphere cause by an increase gases such as carbon dioxide in the air sorrounding the earth which trap the heat of the sun. This just the diffination of global warming, what are the factors that causes global warming, mining industries contributes to global warming a lot it contributes by the gas it diffuses out it breaks the ozone layer and the process this process is called fluorocarbon, most of us here won't understand 70 % of what I've stated but I'm trying to avoid staying in industrial areas especially mining industries not doing so it will only cut short your life span.

General01

Your ending made me remembered an incident that happened not too long ago.

One of our lecturers was discussing the above subject and at the course of his lecture he cited a story of how one guy was bragging about staying in Lagos, feeling like a big boy and stuffs like that

He(lecturer) said , he doesn't know that staying in Lagos especially industrial areas can be somehow bad . Some times there lungs are altered by the polutions and exhaust gases

Disclaimer:This is not an attempt to make those staying in lagos feel bad. Lol