Giving your employees the opportunity to grow.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Creating a good and effective working environment for employees and workers to carry out their day-to-day responsibilities and duties in order to achieve organisational and business goals and objectives, isn't the only way that describes a good business organisation. It can also make sense when the business manager and the business employer give their employees and workers the opportunity and privilege to grow and to enhance both in wealth and intellectually. Basically what we are talking about here is the aspect of employees promotion. The promotion of employees to enjoy special business or organisational privileges is definitely very important to instill in the minds of employees and workers to do more and to achieve more financially and intellectually. If a particular employee is been promoted, were by him or her enjoy the privilege of salary increase, that can totally motivate other employees to do more as well, in other to get promoted themselves.

Talking about intellectual growth of employees, we are basically talking about an employee's ability to handle task and duties more faster and more efficiently. To ensure employees growth intellectually, the business manager or employer can possibly instill in the minds of his or her employees the reason for teamwork and team collaboration. When team is formed in the business organisation, it gives each employees the privilege to learn from each other, however those who are dull and ineffective can become effective, willing, and agile.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
it is actually a good idea to give your employees a chance to grow, it will make them loyal to your company, there are different things you can do, like.

1- Provide mentorship opportunities: Consider pairing more experienced employees with newer hires or employees who are looking to develop specific skills. A mentor can offer guidance, support, and advice to help the mentee grow and succeed.

2- Encourage teamwork and collaboration: By encouraging employees to work together and share ideas, you can create a learning environment where employees can learn from one another and develop new skills.

3- Encourage professional development: Encourage your employees to pursue further education or certification in their field. This can help them stay current on industry trends and advance their careers.

When you give your employees these kind f opportunities, it will grow the working culture in your company and also attract other talented employees to come to your company.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I always say that great leaders don't raise followers. They raise leaders. I also say that I desire that my proteges grow to be greater than me. That's because I made up my mind to lead and not be a lid. It is only managers that have an inferiority complex that are scared of allowing their employees to grow because they are afraid they might grow above the level of them, the leaders. That's the very reason most businesses can't survive the death of the founder.

I thank God for the last place I worked. The boss allowed every staff to do his/ her thing. This boosted the confidence of staff and made them to be creative. There is one organization where I learned that the boss stepped down for a period to allow all his staff be managers for a week each person. That helped the staff to build leadership characters.