Affiliate Getting Started In Afilliate Marketing

R

Resh8790

Afternoon All,

I'm a new member of this forum. I would like to gain knowledge on getting started with affiliate marketing, as well as finding new ideas and ways of earning money online. Looking forward to conversing and sharing what I learn along the way.

Thank you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a very lucrative and big online business venture and I know a lot of people making a whole lot of money on this lucrative venture. I don't know the reason why I will not stop to talk about affiliate marketing but of course it may be to the fact that I have been on it for a very long time and I have learnt a lot of it. All you need to do is to learn the necessary skills and sign up on affiliate platform.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I would be interested in learning how you can help me. Thanks
I think you should first of all get the basics of what athlete marketing entails before you try to venture into it. If you can be able to get the meaning of affiliate marketing, then you are definitely on your way to knowing how it really works. You can start by watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading some blog posts and if possible you can buy a course which will really help you.

R

Resh8790

I think you should first of all get the basics of what athlete marketing entails before you try to venture into it. If you can be able to get the meaning of affiliate marketing, then you are definitely on your way to knowing how it really works. You can start by watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading some blog posts and if possible you can buy a course which will really help you.
Thank you, I will do that.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well, If you want to get started with affiliate marketing, I would suggest you visit YouTube, and the channel I suggest you check out is Daniels hustle, he has a lot of make money online YouTube videos, I watched his videos, back when I just wanted to make a quick buck and see where it goes, The thing is ultimately the only place you can go and learn unbelievable skills on making money is on YouTube, and probably Udemy and skill share.
Just note that affiliate marketing isn't easy, not to discourage you but I've been trying to earn even if it's a dollar from affiliate marketing but it never works out. I just didn't have a big enough audience

Alex009

In my opinion, one of the reliable earnings on the Internet are affiliate programs. I say so, because I have been working for a long time with the Esperio broker on this basis. This is primarily a passive and profitable niche that does not require investments on your part, but only a little communication and patience.