Earn Money Getting a posting contract in PTP forums

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have had a few posting contracts in my freelancing. The earning is good because usually the offer is 10 cents per post. The length is up to my discretion so it can be short sometimes. The logistics website gave me 5 posts per day so that’s 50 cents a day. A website on the Tagalog language required 10 posts a day. Unfortunately only 1 site has a continuing posting contract with me. It is a sports forum where I post results of sports competition like boxing, tennis and basketball. I earn $15 a month for 3 to 4 posts that I have to make daily.

This is not to brag but the admin reached out ot me in offering the posting contract. Maybe they have seen my previous posts in other forums and they think I could contribute to their site.

arunima25

Verified member
That sounds great. I was not aware that there is some contract like this. But it sounds good. It seems like you were a valuable contributor there and they recognised. It would be a good feeling to get acknowledged and appreciated. I would love to have such contract but then I need to first put my efforts to be a valuable contributor on the site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have had a few posting contracts in my freelancing. The earning is good because usually the offer is 10 cents per post. The length is up to my discretion so it can be short sometimes. The logistics website gave me 5 posts per day so that’s 50 cents a day. A website on the Tagalog language required 10 posts a day. Unfortunately only 1 site has a continuing posting contract with me. It is a sports forum where I post results of sports competition like boxing, tennis and basketball. I earn $15 a month for 3 to 4 posts that I have to make daily.

This is not to brag but the admin reached out ot me in offering the posting contract. Maybe they have seen my previous posts in other forums and they think I could contribute to their site.
This is why it is good to be a good contributor on a forum, you can’t tell who have noticed your work and will want you to part of a good posting contract in future. You are doing well mate. I hope we can be noticed too and be included in contracts like this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've received posting contracts severally and accomplished them clinically. At this time too I'm still earning contracts completing posts and earning some cash that is higher than the amount i earn when I'm doing regularly posting via forums. In contract you'll be hired to post with better pay rate per task which isn't less than 5 cents per post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think that is a very good offer and I would definitely accept such offer as if anyone gives them to me. . Making 50 cents per day posting about 3 comments to 4 comments is not really bad and in a month you can make up to $15 as you have stated and that is a very good of her for you to earn some side income to add to the one you are making.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think that is a very good offer and I would definitely accept such offer as if anyone gives them to me. . Making 50 cents per day posting about 3 comments to 4 comments is not really bad and in a month you can make up to $15 as you have stated and that is a very good of her for you to earn some side income to add to the one you are making.
You should try socialseos.com and you'll earn such amount of dollars in a month if you're consistent doing those contracting posting. The article is even created here by @Augusta. He earns around $10-$15 every month posting 4-5 post every day at sicialseos site that have posting tasks for its users.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You should try socialseos.com and you'll earn such amount of dollars in a month if you're consistent doing those contracting posting. The article is even created here by @Augusta. He earns around $10-$15 every month posting 4-5 post every day at sicialseos site that have posting tasks for its users.
Yeah you are right, the site is legit and paying. Though one can’t post everyday on it. But you can still make something tangible if you are really active and consistent. You just need some social media accounts. You can create new ones it mustn’t be your primary account and you are good to go.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah you are right, the site is legit and paying. Though one can’t post everyday on it. But you can still make something tangible if you are really active and consistent. You just need some social media accounts. You can create new ones it mustn’t be your primary account and you are good to go.
That's nice, that i can create new social account if I'm not using my primary social account for that. Since you've been paid for doing tasks for the site, I'm in for it. I'll try as much as i can to post 4-5 posts a day to see what i can make by the end of every month if i can achieve more than $10 there.

arunima25

Verified member
This is why it is good to be a good contributor on a forum, you can’t tell who have noticed your work and will want you to part of a good posting contract in future. You are doing well mate. I hope we can be noticed too and be included in contracts like this.
I always try my best to be a valuable contributor. Even on sites like expertscolumn and others I wrote quality articles though I have not reached payment there in years of joining it. It was demotivating but despite that I could not compromise on the quality of my articles. Though I did not get any payment there, I bagged a lot of paid writing opportunities through that by different clients and make really good money. I have written free quality articles for few sites and still do that. Reading my articles there, few clients approached me with paid opportunities and they were really worth it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
They must have read your contents on other websites and realized that you would really add to their websites. It is nice to see that you are really making money from different websites and you have also shown a great level of consistency. Things like this always motivate me to always try and carry out my daily tasks too.

Are the contract jobs always open to other members who are interested?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I always try my best to be a valuable contributor. Even on sites like expertscolumn and others I wrote quality articles though I have not reached payment there in years of joining it. It was demotivating but despite that I could not compromise on the quality of my articles. Though I did not get any payment there, I bagged a lot of paid writing opportunities through that by different clients and make really good money. I have written free quality articles for few sites and still do that. Reading my articles there, few clients approached me with paid opportunities and they were really worth it.
Well stated, this is the whole essence of making quality post on a forum. You might just be getting a writing job that pays better because of your quality of jobs. This site you just mentioned is new to me. Is just an article writing site and is it legit enough for others to join

arunima25

Verified member
Well stated, this is the whole essence of making quality post on a forum. You might just be getting a writing job that pays better because of your quality of jobs. This site you just mentioned is new to me. Is just an article writing site and is it legit enough for others to join
It's an article writing site and you are paid for views you get. It's very hard getting paid there. But if you are lucky you might get good writing projects. I indirectly earned a lot from there. Other sites are womensweb and momspresso.They mainly have Indian writers writing around issues. Nothing is paid there unless it's a paid opportunity. But then you get a good exposure and many clients there. Also you can enter their monthly writing contests. They are mainly into creative writing and writing on current social issues.