D

Deleted member 13140

Utilizing the power of third-party sites is one of the simplest methods to get started selling online. Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Craigslist, for example, are formidable sales and marketing platforms with a built-in prospect base. Millions of individuals shop on these sites on a regular basis, and the number continues to rise.

There's no need to develop your own website because these mega-sites make it simple to set up shop so customers can browse your stuff.

You'll also find a built-in search feature to help potential customers find your online store.

You also have access to the site's shopping cart.

In short, you save a lot of money and time by not having to build up your own e-commerce website.

Wondering how i know this, well I've wanted to sell on amazon and etsy when I first heard about them.

Amazon, Let's Talk About that

You may even have Amazon fulfill your orders for you. The online store also claims that more than two million suppliers sell on their platform, accounting for 40% of all sales. Another advantage of using Amazon (and other third-party sites) is that customers already trust them and are more inclined to buy from them than from your own independent website.... Just think about it.. you'll have to start building brand awareness and trust, and all that.
But with amazon you have access to built in trust.

VirginiaBrid

Platforms like amazon are beneficial for starting your own business online. You make an excellent point that you don't need websites or online stores with such platforms. You have to put the goods for sale, and the customer himself, with the help of a search engine, will find it and buy it. Everything brilliant is simple. Once, I bought interesting smart scales on Amazon, and I still use them. And I accidentally caught myself thinking that now is the time, which is great to live in. Suppose I wanted to buy something for myself. You go to Amazon, eBay, or another platform, buy what you want, and wait for the package to come to you. People in the Middle Ages probably could not have imagined such a thing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no doubt that Amazon is the biggest website in the world not just in terms of books but then the amount of users that it is actually pulling . It will be very good for your business to try to use this advantage in order to expand your scope and if possible even more customers . As a book writer , you can always explore Amazon in such a way that you are going to create an account with them and I do not think at the moment that they are charging anything. You will have to wait for sometime so that they will get you verified and after that then you can proceed to the main selling of the books.
Inside juridiction you will have to send the copies of the books to keep in their store so that they are going to verify the authenticity of the book in the first place and it is also going to help them to mail or send the book very fast to anybody who has ordered them.
I will also love to advise that even if you are selling on Amazon it should not stop you from opening your own personal website.