GET PAID WHILE YOU SLEEP!

Dhracy

Everyone, I mean absolutely everyone wants to make money while they sleep. Sometimes, that's only a dream we see others living and the truth there is that we just wanna make this money with little or no effort. Well, is this possible? of course it is, we've seen so many live the dream.. Well is it possible for you? well, that's entirely up to you of course!

In one of my posts I mentioned people who just want this thing called "overnight success", and like I said there's nothing like that. Those you see living that dream had built it over-time not "overnight". The dream of making money while you sleep is still very much possible and it's not really in putting in hard work but putting in much work to have systems in place to generate income for you.

The 1st system is yourself, once you can rain your mind in the right("success-driven") direction, then absolutely nothing can stop you from achieving that dream.

Not to worry, a few of those systems are what I'll be sharing soon. Stay tuned!

E

eldavis

I met someone some time back who said the biggest difference between a rich man and a poor one is the mind. The mind plays a very important role on who we would become. Two different persons might be face with the same issue, but you will discover that one is still doing fine and pushing forward, while the other one is stock. What makes the difference between both is their mindset and how they see each problem they come across.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Everyone, I mean absolutely everyone wants to make money while they sleep. Sometimes, that's only a dream we see others living and the truth there is that we just wanna make this money with little or no effort. Well, is this possible? of course it is, we've seen so many live the dream.. Well is it possible for you? well, that's entirely up to you of course!

In one of my posts I mentioned people who just want this thing called "overnight success", and like I said there's nothing like that. Those you see living that dream had built it over-time not "overnight". The dream of making money while you sleep is still very much possible and it's not really in putting in hard work but putting in much work to have systems in place to generate income for you.

The 1st system is yourself, once you can rain your mind in the right("success-driven") direction, then absolutely nothing can stop you from achieving that dream.

Not to worry, a few of those systems are what I'll be sharing soon. Stay tuned!
Good evening from my region everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. The topic you have chosen is very nice indeed. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. Undoubtedly, everyone wants to make money while they sleep. It is true that people want to make money fast with no effort. Some people finally succeed in making money whereas some other people never succeed. In my opinion, success has to do with each person's way of thinking, strong will ,determination and ambitions.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Good evening and thank you for your wondefull and motivating prostate I think the ability to work hard and out in everything you have i s basically on mindset if your mindset is not there there is no way you can achieve it some people tend to make $2 daily onlije but they can't make it or keep it up probably because they think the job is too hard but no job is too hard when you put your mind into it the difference between a rich man and the poor is the mind set.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money passively on the internet is something that a lot of people are trying to do but the truth is that many people actually do not know how to follow the system and become successful become successful.

The advent of the internet and different social media platforms has provided the opportunity for people around the world to make money passively at the comfort of their homes or even when they are doing other things they love to do.

There are several businesses you can venture into and possibly make money passively from them but before then you must have proper knowledge and understanding of how the work.

Another thing you need to understand is that nothing is free on the internet because before you can be able to make money from something you must add value to people. If you're going to affiliate marketing for example, you must bear in mind that you need to really be able to convince people to purchase the product you are promoting before you can be successful.

Affiliate marketing is not something you will just spam your link somewhere and expect people to purchase what youy
are promoting because it does not really work that way.

Ya Ya

I totally agree and in order to become successful, you have to visualize how far you want to be in life because there is no limit to growth. Once you have that vision the only thing next is planning and taking action.

radasko

I watched a video on youtube about how to make money online while you sleep
the method is about how to use software to automate the work and this works very good for him
you need accounts on social media (instagram facebook pinterest ) then use this account to do the work
this way you can make money without doing the work your self

radasko

The software called socinator dominator

Dhracy

I met someone some time back who said the biggest difference between a rich man and a poor one is the mind. The mind plays a very important role on who we would become. Two different persons might be face with the same issue, but you will discover that one is still doing fine and pushing forward, while the other one is stock. What makes the difference between both is their mindset and how they see each problem they come acr
Thank you all for your replies...
You all are correct and I'm glad we're all learning as we'll be going on.

Had to go away for months to learn and establish systems like I talked about in this thread; founded a company (kinda) based on this topic....

Y'all will be seeing more of me from now on... It's good to be back 😉

bluecouldron

Buying shares is one of the ways for earning money while sleeping. To succeed, one however needs to have some knowledge in this field. It is easy for someone to lose a huge amount of money if he/she buys shares that do not appreciate in value.
True: the idea of overnight success is a myth.