Get Paid to Write Get paid to write articles

rahul21

Hi, I'm looking for web site to write article and get paid. I'll post few advertisements in different post if any one know them legit, please let me know bcz few sites scammed me. Thanks.
Wow Women on Writing does one thing really well: They look after female writers, encourage them and genuinely seek to offer opportunities to budding freelancers. Their audience is diverse and all focused on providing excellent content for women.

Wow Women focus on innovative business, freelancing, and training. The articles are generally detailed and designed to help writers improve their skills and showcase their work. You have an option of either asking for a payment by Paypal or, if in the USA, by Check.

rahul21

Strong Whispers offers readers a range of articles about lifestyle, environment and other social issues. The range is wide. Your contribution is not limited.

Articles can range from corporate greed to education reform or change in world leadership to letting the people govern and make decisions on the way we treat the environment and exploitation of resources. And

Cracked is basically a humour site. If you are a funny/smart/creative person, Cracked.com offers a good opportunity to earn some extra cash with article writing.

No experience necessary. If the content is good, this is a great way to make money blogging. You get to talk directly to the editors. Their content includes articles, photoshops, infographics, and videos. Take your pick.

rahul21

Link-Able is a great way for high-quality authors to earn money publishing for a wide range of clients and industries. Link-Able matches writers who are able to publish on relevant sites with businesses looking to earn mentions, links and traffic to their sites.

Founded by Jay Douglas, Link-Able offers good rates that depend on the sites you have authorship on – or are able to successfully pitch to. niches include business, finance, marketing, health, sport, tech, retail and more.

Note: The site will generally only accept native English authors and those with a track record of high-quality work in English.

The platform is simple and easy to use. Once you have been approved as an author, just browse the available writing jobs and apply

rahul21

Watch Culture offers its news, opinion and entertainment coverage to millions of users worldwide each month.

As an online magazine based in the UK it covers the popular zeitgeist. Each day dozens of writers are earning money by publishing articles on Film, Music, Gaming, Sports, Television and much more to their ever-expanding five-million a month strong audience.

Several hundred articles are posted every single week from contributors, some of which you will see from time to time on Sky News, Metro Radio, BBC Radio, Dublin FM and in the national newspapers.

rahul21

Michelle Pippin is looking for articles aimed at helping small businesses increase their profits, influence, or impact. Michelle Pippin provides sharp and high-quality business and marketing content to a wide audience.

If you have some original work, a great idea or a hack for the business, marketing niche, this could be a site to consider. While the site focuses on women in business, it provides an even-handed mix of articles on profit, entrepreneurial resources, marketing and case study articles as well as relevant news on the business world.

The site has a large audience and a wide mix of business and marketing related material.

rahul21

Sitepoint writers are generally web professionals with a passion for development and design. Site Point is specifically looking for content that is technical, instructive, well-written and innovative.

Based in Melbourne, Australia, Site Point works with article writers from all over the world. The editors are web developers and designers at the top of the industry. They claim to pay above-industry rates for quality articles. And

Metro Parent Publishing Group is open to experienced freelance writers to help build the content of their magazine and website. Their general goal is to have a good mix of fun and substantive local stories of interest to local parents.

rahul21

Hi, I'm looking for start online job for the basic what is the best job, and how can i get money Foe example write article for someone or article and get paid.I write articles on animals history and travel mainly .I made very good money submitting to Bubblews before they went out. I'll post few advertisements in different post bcz forum doesn't let me post in one account. if any one know them legit, please let me know because few sites scammed me and Writing’s a great way to earn money when you find yourself sitting at home. Thanks.

Earth Island journals

Earth Island Journal wants compelling and distinctive stories that anticipate environmental concerns before they become pressing problems. It covers a wide variety of environmental issues including wildlife and land conservation, environmental public policy, climate and energy, animal rights, and environmental justice.

If you’re an international traveler, it’s a great opportunity: Earth Island is especially hungry for “On-the-ground reports from outside North America.” The magazine pays 25 cents per word for its print stories, which equates to about $750 to $1,000 for in-depth features (about 4,000 words).

Cristianro992

Hi, I'm looking for start online job for the basic what is the best job, and how can i get money Foe example write article for someone or article and get paid.I write articles on animals history and travel mainly .I made very good money submitting to Bubblews before they went out. I'll post few advertisements in different post bcz forum doesn't let me post in one account. if any one know them legit, please let me know because few sites scammed me and Writing’s a great way to earn money when you find yourself sitting at home. Thanks.

Earth Island journals

Earth Island Journal wants compelling and distinctive stories that anticipate environmental concerns before they become pressing problems. It covers a wide variety of environmental issues including wildlife and land conservation, environmental public policy, climate and energy, animal rights, and environmental justice.

If you’re an international traveler, it’s a great opportunity: Earth Island is especially hungry for “On-the-ground reports from outside North America.” The magazine pays 25 cents per word for its print stories, which equates to about $750 to $1,000 for in-depth features (about 4,000 words).
Hi, from the ones you listed above, did they even pay you? Can you tell us how much they paid you? Yes there are many sites that pay, medium com, Listverse, Toptenz, globalliving, fundsforwriters, uxbooth, iwriter, matadornetwork, thepennyhoarder $ 800 per article.etc