Get paid to watch promotional videos

Janeup923

Watch videos and get $0.60 per minute of viewing. Refer others and get 40% of their earnings. ExVideon company offers you to earn money by watching promotional videos. At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents. It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars. If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00, and in one month it would be 2700 dollars. According to the results of conducted surveys, the site exvideon.xyz is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haypril

I just registered on the site mentioned above. The interface is cheaper than what the site promises. The minimum withdrawal is $200 which I find very annoying and one thing is the consumption of network data. The videos posted is 1123seconds.. I think the website is not that legit and a hard way of making extra income online.

khayzman

Get paid $75.00 by just sharing oral health with a survey company seeking consumers who care deeply about their oral health. Whether you use a specific paste, brush, mouthwash, floss, or anything in between to achieve your oral care goals, we want to hear your experiences! click to earn

Haypril

Get paid $75.00 by just sharing oral health with a survey company seeking consumers who care deeply about their oral health. Whether you use a specific paste, brush, mouthwash, floss, or anything in between to achieve your oral care goals, we want to hear your experiences! click to earn
The project is nice and seems unique. please share the website address and some necessary details about the website and their earnings strategy., thanks.

hamidsbai

Watch videos and get $0.60 per minute of viewing. Refer others and get 40% of their earnings. ExVideon company offers you to earn money by watching promotional videos. At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents. It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars. If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00, and in one month it would be 2700 dollars. According to the results of conducted surveys, the site exvideon.xyz is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing.
hi there!
how can i earn the money, what is the web site.
tahnk you

kmsony

how????can you tell me can i earn money?

Bishwaraj

All these type of sites are SCAM sites. Don't waste your time.

I have already experience on these type of sites.
No sites will pay such amount just for watching video.

After watching video your Account Balance will add the money.
But when you reach the Minimum Payout and you request for Payout, it will ask to collect some referrals around 100 or more.

You will never get your Payment. Be careful.