Get paid to transcribe.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are different sites that you can get into to get paid for transcription. You need to have a good listening skill and writing skill as well. You can choose a silent place if you are the types that don't like working in a noisy place or get easily affected with noise. The range of payment is diffrent depending on the level of task or the website that you are working for. It is easy to make 10$ as a transcriptionist if you are fact and dedicate more time.
The mode of payment differs as well. But banks and PayPal are the most usage of payment.
Share your ideas on any transcription site.

QA world is one of the first transcribing sites I know much about I know about it during the lockdown and coming on board is not so easy as I open up to five accounts before I get the grip of the transcribing. the longer the call your transcribe the better the pay is. And the payment is through PayPal.

QA world is one of the first transcribing sites I know much about I know about it during the lockdown and coming on board is not so easy as I open up to five accounts before I get the grip of the transcribing. the longer the call your transcribe the better the pay is. And the payment is through PayPal.
Did you became successful working with QA world transcriptional site?? The ones i tried and wasn't successful with them are; Go transcript, Transcribe me, rev.com etc. Rev needs a desktob or pc computer for one to work on it. So i didn't have computer then, that's why I didn't bother to take their exams again. I wasn't successful with the raining two cos of the high level success rate of your transcription.

There are many transcription sites today on the web, but the problem is that you always need to pass a qualifying test on those platforms and their margin of error is very less. First of all, the major part is that you have to deal with multiple accents there while you are applying for the audio test on those platforms, and then the bulk of the lengthy audio.

I have worked with crowdsurf and it is very nice working with them. The payment is okay. Just that as a Nigerian, you may find it difficult to withdraw because of some government policies that are not in favorable term with collecting money from international market. Apart from this, crowdsurf is still the easiest transcribimg site that I know.

I have tried about 1-2 transcription sites but couldn't even get in because I couldn't even pass the test so I left 8t out from earning tasks online but I know it is one task online that one can get easy money from doing a simple task but one need to be skilled in it

I have tried about 1-2 transcription sites but couldn't even get in because I couldn't even pass the test so I left 8t out from earning tasks online but I know it is one task online that one can get easy money from doing a simple task but one need to be skilled in it
So sad to hear that. The fact is that you need to download the guidelines of the site you want to work with. Most of us think we can pass without reading their manual, but it a lie. Each of this website has a style they are looking for from their transcriber. I can put you through if you don't mind and we have a channel for this.

There are different sites that you can get into to get paid for transcription. You need to have a good listening skill and writing skill as well. You can choose a silent place if you are the types that don't like working in a noisy place or get easily affected with noise. The range of payment is diffrent depending on the level of task or the website that you are working for. It is easy to make 10$ as a transcriptionist if you are fact and dedicate more time.
The mode of payment differs as well. But banks and PayPal are the most usage of payment.
Share your ideas on any transcription site.
transcribe me is the favorite transcription site I know of. Their jobs are well detailed and broad. Transcribe me is widely known and used by major companies. They have a strict sign in process which involves rigorous tests because they maintain their quality. Jobs are much on the site. Their payment methods includes but not limited to banks, PayPal and vouchers.

So sad to hear that. The fact is that you need to download the guidelines of the site you want to work with. Most of us think we can pass without reading their manual, but it a lie. Each of this website has a style they are looking for from their transcriber. I can put you through if you don't mind and we have a channel for this.
I am interested too, so why don't you post everything here so everyone can benefit. what's your telegram channel?

Yes getting paid to transcribe is one of the best ways to make money online. You can also try sites like guru.com or even Upwork, there are people who have made thousands of dollars transcribing audio files on these sites. I would've started long ago but it is hard for me to listen to foreign accents and a slight mistake in your transcript may cost you a lot. I will still try to improve on my listening skills though.

Next time when talking about sites that pay, I think it will be better to drop links to the ones you have used and is legit. You can even add payment proof if you already have collected payment.

Incase you have not received payment, just do good to drop the names of the site or links. We need something to work with...

Some people are earn money from transcribing job on various freelance websites. Transcribing jobs are high in the demand on websites like fiverr and Upwork.

There are some tools that you can use which makes it easy to earn money from transcribing gig. You need a headphone, a good computer system and a transcribing software.

You can either use a free or a premium transcribing software for the job. You need to dedicate a room that is soundproof for this gig.