Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept articles that have been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm happy that trendri PTP is reactivated. I've always believed that trendri will be reactivated. I'm just happy for this new development. It will bring excitement back to we members hoping for its comeback.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I'm happy that trendri PTP is reactivated. I've always believed that trendri will be reactivated. I'm just happy for this new development. It will bring excitement back to we members hoping for its comeback.
I understand this took longer than expected, hopefully i will be looking forward to see quality thread from you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand this took longer than expected, hopefully i will be looking forward to see quality thread from you.
Sure I'll bring quality thread here, I'll be more regular too. I will avoid everything that will implicate me here, or breaching trendri's rules. But i need to be reactivated to earning here, thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I'm unable to earn, after writing two messages on the forum. Maybe I'm not yet reactivated to earn at trendri PTP. @Fecoms, does it mean I'm no longer eligible to earn??
Adding a post to a thread requires 60 words to earn credit. I just check your previous post they were less than 60 words.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I'm unable to earn, after writing two messages on the forum. Maybe I'm not yet reactivated to earn at trendri PTP. @Fecoms, does it mean I'm no longer eligible to earn??
Your account is eligible to earn, your post were between 47-40 words.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your account is eligible to earn, your post were between 47-40 words.
Its true, now i earned after making over 60 words comments. Thanks @Fecoms, your words are correct. I wish trendri to stay for long time this time. The earning rate is manageable as long as you'll be paying. I prefer paying what you can afford than not paying a dime for the hard working members.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Ita true, now i earned after making over 60 words comments. Thanks @Fecoms, your words are correct. I wish trendri to stay for long time this time. The earning rate is manageable as long as you'll be paying. I prefer paying what you can afford than not paying a dime for the hard working members.
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Shigobad2020

Welcome back trendri, I am really happy to hear the news that you are back and good, i really missed this site so much.
Thanks for having me, I have been coming here to comment to post once awhile even thou there's no reward, you are the best and I am wishing trendri.com success in all your endeavours, keep it up, the sky is your limit

Shigobad2020

I have a question for you Fecoms, please when can i start earning and when can someone request a withdrawal, and secondly can we tell people that already left the good news So they can come back?