Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept articles that have been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Admin, I got to know that there are language sections where members can post in languages other than English, can you please inform which languages are accepted and which sections are allowed for such posts (threads or comments)?
You can freely post on the Spanish forum but you won't receive any reward for posting there. All post made on categories , excluding the once mentioned above will give reward.

Evindu

Where can i find the option. Too many adds, i'm a bit confuse here
I hope these steps will guide you ,
1.Go to menu ( You can see = on header)
2.Go to down in the menu & you will see an option called "Referral contest" .Click on it.

3.Now you will able to see your referral link & peple who regustered using your referral link.

Last edited:

Evindu

I don't seem to earn anything from my posts, please is there anything I'm supposed to do before I'm eligible to earn as a new member.
Yes, admin mentioned like this
"
Paid Forum Posting Requirement:
  • Quality - All writers must have good English grammar, only well written Thread and Post are accepted.
  • Eligibility: You must have minimum of 10 post before you can start earning ( Don't copy and Past or use article rewriter)
  • Thread- Must have at least minimum 100 words to be eligible to earn.
  • Post - Must have at least minimum 80 words to be eligible to earn."

Dyosamaldita

I hope these steps will guide you ,
1.Go to menu ( You can see = on header)
2.Go to down in the menu & you will see an option called "Referral contest" .Click on it.

3.Now you will able to see your referral link & peple who regustered using your referral link.
Hi. Thank you for your prompt responds. But with that tan,i can only found Menu, Home, New Forum, Members and Reward. I still can't find it

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post unique quality non-copied (plagiarism) content on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.08 per thread you create on the forums, while replies earn you $0.06.

?Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/earning given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

• Quality - All writers must have good English grammar, only well written Thread and Post are accepted.
  • Eligibility: You must have minimum of 10 post before you can start earning ( Don't copy and Past or use article rewriter)
  • Post - Must have at least minimum 80 words to be eligible to earn.
Posting Rates:
  1. Thread - Posting a new thread - $0.08
  2. Post - Adding a post to a thread - $0.06
  3. Reply - Someone else posting in your thread - $0.03
How to get started
  • Each post must be well written, accurate, grammatically correct and plagiarism free.
  • Topics need to be unique and have a high Google search friendly.
Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $3 and maximum - 10$ via PayPal or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payment Request here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. Health Forum
  2. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  3. Spanish forum
  4. General Topics
  5. Payout related issues
  6. Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

?This is a free Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar
The frequently ask questions here should be helpful to everyone How to earn from Trendri?
hi dear sir can I get my payouts

D

Deleted member 26312

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post unique quality non-copied (plagiarism) content on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.08 per thread you create on the forums, while replies earn you $0.06.

?Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/earning given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

• Post - Must have at least minimum 80 words to be eligible to earn.
Posting Rates:
  1. Thread - Posting a new thread - $0.08
  2. Post - Adding a post to a thread - $0.06
  3. Reply - Someone else posting in your thread - $0.03
How to get started
  • Each post must be well written, accurate, grammatically correct and plagiarism free.
  • Topics need to be unique and have a high Google search friendly.
Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $3 and maximum - 10$ via PayPal or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payment Request here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. Health Forum
  2. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  3. Spanish forum
  4. General Topics
  5. Payout related issues
  6. Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

?This is a free Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar
The frequently ask questions here should be helpful to everyone How to earn from Trendri?
This is already my 15 post ? and have not received any payment yet... Please help resolve this issue.. Thanks alot.