Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms

Sir, I do not understand at all. I got a message from you that states that I can earn up $0.13 for creating a thread and $0.084 for posting a comment. How many words should I write in the thread to earn that amount? And how many words should I write in the thread's comment section to earn $0.084? Please reply ASAP. Thanks!
@Fecoms - Sir, thank you for increasing the pay rates. Inflation rate is increasing in my country and I am unemployed and work on Trendri as a regular worker. I just hope that this step can help dedicated members like me to earn more on Trendri. Thank you, sir!

Moonlight77

Yes you are. Once you post a content that is within 200 words you will automatically get an alert of your earning.
Hi I'm new here. Just got here a few minutes ago. I would like to know, regarding topics that we can write about can we just post about making money and does healthcare constitute as a general topic? Thanks

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I'm new here. Just got here a few minutes ago. I would like to know, regarding topics that we can write about can we just post about making money and does healthcare constitute as a general topic? Thanks
You can post about making money and also post in the health category.

Immilash

This actually a nice site to earn money on forums. I have never known that Nigerians can receive their payment directly to their bank accounts. This actually a nice forum I believe I will enjoy my stay here as a new member. Thank you for making everything clear.

zenideni

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create a new thread, respond to a post or anyone else post in your thread. Every content you create can earn you rewards. You will earn $0.0006 -$0.132 per threads on the forums, while posts earn you $0.00042 - $0.084.

Specifically, we are looking for “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial of around a few words). Your post can be in the form of how-to or guides or ways-to. We want each thread to focus on a main point rather than a generic post.

A few tips to earn for writing a quality post.​

1. Check that your message is original and free of grammar errors. You may want to use this free Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar tool.
  2. For post use Sub-headers, bold text, paragraph, bulletin and photo.
Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum topic - Minimum words - 30 - Credit $0.0006 -$0.132
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread - Minimum words - 10 - Credit $0.00042 - $0.084
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread - Credit $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log in each day - Credit $0.0015
  5. You earn $2 for inviting someone
The better the quality of the thread created the chances of getting a lot of replies for credit. Some forums pay higher e.g. Make Money & Insurance forums.

Verification process:

Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 10 threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to check the quality of your post)
Step 2: After you submit your 20 post, request for verification here to start earning.

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $4 and maximum - 15$ via PayPal, Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency) or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payout Request / Payment proof here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  2. General Topics
  3. Support
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarized (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

Can we make money here, wow I didn't know about it.
Step 2: "request for verification"
I want verification, sir.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Can we make money here, wow I didn't know about it.
Step 2: "request for verification"
I want verification, sir.
To be added to PTP create additional 4 useful threads.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Update: The Buy/ Sell/Trade forum is now added to PTP. You can freely place a trade in the category and you will earn a point.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The festive season is rapidly approaching and we have ways to reward active members on Trendri. Due to Chirstmas season, we have decided to offer a bonus to PTP members by earning unlimited credit. The Post limitation is removed from the following forums to allow users to create unlimited content to gain more credit during the Christmas period.
  1. Shares/Equity/Stock Forum

2. Real estate

3. Mutual funds

This option is enabled from the date of this announcement until January 2nd 2022.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The festive season is rapidly approaching and we have ways to reward active members on Trendri. Due to Chirstmas season, we have decided to offer a bonus to PTP members by earning unlimited credit. The Post limitation is removed from the following forums to allow users to create unlimited content to gain more credit during the Christmas period.

2. Real estate

3. Mutual funds

This option is enabled from the date of this announcement until January 2nd 2022.
Dear Fecoms,

Good afternoon from Cyprus. Hope you are fine.

Thank you so much for this amazing offer. It is highly appreciated.

Have a great day ahead. :)

Thanks and best regards,
Loukia

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

2. Real estate

3. Mutual funds

Thanks admin @Fecoms for this promotion offer. I hope you will post these kinds of offers regularly in the future as well! :)