Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Since some members want the adjustment to be made, I have reduced the post count to 50 words and thread credit will also be increase. The essence of the increase post count was to get meaningful post and also make it easy to detect member's who post irrelevant post to earn credit.
Its okay now that you reduced the word count to 50. We're expecting some reward increment because the typing isn't just typed without thinking. Members deserve to get some incentive that can at least subscribed their mobile data, or pay for electricity bills, domain and hosting etc. Not necessarily exhausting energy and not meeting up on any of the aforementioned bills. Thank you.
The increment can't go beyond what's right now. Because there are several means of getting reward compare to other platform.
  • You earn continuously from quality thread created.
  • You get credit for posting on thread
  • And lastly you also get credit for replies.
I think it's reasonable enough to leave it the way it's. As a result it will be easy to detect wordy and irrelevant thread.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The increment can't go beyond what's right now. Because there are several means of getting reward compare to other platform.
  • You earn continuously from quality thread created.
  • You get credit for posting on thread
  • And lastly you also get credit for replies.
I think it's reasonable enough to leave it the way it's. As a result it will be easy to detect wordy and irrelevant thread.
Okay. Everything doesn't work overnight. I'll say you stick with what you can offer, members can decide for themselves if they'll stick to it or not, thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Removing some members from the PTP whose post are of poor quality, plagiarism, repetitive words or wordy post. They have really made it difficult for legitimate members to receive their money worked for, however after much scrutiny their post were found during payout request. I usually check almost individual post before payout, there are only few member's post i don't run Plagiarism check on due to their quality content. Kindly note that 95% of payment have been completed. If you haven't receive yours no need to panic, your post will be scrutinized once passed payment will be issued.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Just I post one replies but don't earn with it,why?
Please go through the instruction in the first post.

drex44

This sounds like a good challenge and Im up for trying it
thanks for sharing

Unique23

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.055 per thread you create on the forums, while post earn you $0.02.

However thread will be based on well-written, well-told, and easy to follow quick tips (tutorial) about a particular topic.

Specifically, we are looking for “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial of around few words). Your post can be in the form of how-tos or guides. We want each thread to focus on one main point and not a generic post.

Your post can be about Make money, Insurance, Debt, Loan, growing a business, creating a business, tax tips, website design, blogging, working with clients, managing a business, and a lot more. You’ll also be getting reward from replies and monthly or weekly contest.

Few tips to earn for writing quality post.​

1. Make sure your post is original and free from grammatical errors. We suggest using this free tool Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar
  2. For thread use Sub headers or bold text, paragraph and bulletin. They make your posts look good and read great.
Posting Rates:
  1. Thread Creating a forum topic - Minimum words - 150- Credit $0.055
  2. Post Adding a post to a thread - Minimum words - 50 - Credit 0.02
  3. Reply Someone else posting in your thread - Credit 0.0065
  4. Contest: To be announced monthly for higher amount.
The better the quality of thread created the chances of getting a lot of replies for credit

Verification process:

Step 1:
User must have posted at least 20 post that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to checkmate the quality of your post)
Step 2: After you submit your 20 post request for verification on Payout related issues to enable you to start earning.

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $4 and maximum - 12$ via PayPal or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payment Request here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  2. Spanish forum
  3. General Topics
  4. Support
Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/earning given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum
Respected sir

Can you tell me about referral link. Is there no referal link in any account. Please inform me that about my referral link because I have no referral link in my account.

raaman

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms, Good morning. I find that not many members are creating/posting new threads, since you insist on a thread of 150 words. This may be putting them off since a thread of 150 words amounts to short article, more or less. I therefore, suggest that in the interest of the forum and in the interest of the user members of this beautiful forum, to reduce the word requirement of threads to 100 words. It may work wonders. Please try. Just my suggestion.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@raaman I do understand how some members feel about the thread word count and the recent update about the post limit. The word count was set to 150 words for SEO purpose and to be able to get meaningful threads from members.

In as much as I found a lot of replies and thread interesting including yours @raaman in particular, most of your threads are well created with the usage of bold text, paragraph, and easy to comprehend. Thread count decrease to 120 words and I hope this is convenient for everyone. PTP members should kindly note that the post limit won't really be noticeable because the time has been reduced.

Thanks for your suggestion (y)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@raaman I do understand how some members feel about the thread word count and the recent update about the post limit. The word count was set to 150 words for SEO purpose and to be able to get meaningful threads from members.

In as much as I found a lot of replies and thread interesting including yours @raaman in particular, most of your threads are well created with the usage of bold text, paragraph, and easy to comprehend. Thread count decrease to 120 words and I hope this is convenient for everyone. PTP members should kindly note that the post limit won't really be noticeable because the time has been reduced.

A appreciate your effort Admin, for listening to @raaman, to reduce it to 120 word count. I know you can't please everyone, not even me. But you've shown that, you love the contributions and suggestions your esteemed members made so far. I would have loved the 100 word count, but 120 isn't bad either, at least you've made wonderful changes. I'll go by it, maybe tomorrow I'll start making threads. At the meantime, I'm just tired after exhausting my time with offline activities.

raaman

Valued Contributor

@Fecoms, Good morning. Thank you for reducing the number of words needed to post a thread. Now, I also feel that it will be okay for user members to create and post threads. By the way, I request you to introduce "Top 5 Thread Creaters," and "Top 5 Post Creaters". This may also boost/motivate the user members to post more threads. Thank you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

@Fecoms, Good morning. Thank you for reducing the number of words needed to post a thread. Now, I also feel that it will be okay for user members to create and post threads. By the way, I request you to introduce "Top 5 Thread Creaters," and "Top 5 Post Creaters". This may also boost/motivate the user members to post more threads. Thank you.
That's an option that's already being look into already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vladv26

I have reached 20 posts and I would like to request a verification for enabling me to start earning. I can't submit a request on the Payout related issues because it doesn't allow me to create a thread there so I post my request here. Thank you

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have reached 20 posts and I would like to request a verification for enabling me to start earning. I can't submit a request on the Payout related issues because it doesn't allow me to create a thread there so I post my request here. Thank you
account approved