Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept articles that have been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
With Binance pay, you can receive Cryptocurrency payment from Trendri such as Bitcoin, Litcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, BNB, EOS etc. More details here What is Binance Pay? Easy Ways to Use Binance Pay

Setting up Binance Pay is simple if you already have a Binance account. Otherwise, you can register here before proceeding to set up your Binance Pay account.

Follow the instructions below to set up your Pay account:​

1. Log in to the Binance App, click on [Profile] - [Pay].
f88d46be5aa1c36db230db0597a75a52.png

2. Click [Open Pay Wallet].
bc5aba04e147af1268f4d322a5f05946.png

Note: If you have not set up your Binance Pay account and would like to complete a crypto payment, please scan the payment QR code using the in-app QR code scanner. The app will direct you to complete the Binance Pay account set up.
3. Create your unique Binance Pay Nickname. Please note that you will not be able to change your Nickname afterwards.
If you already have a Binance Nickname, it will be automatically applied here.
b2db40f27125cc23eacc7fd5cd4409ad.png

4. Set your Pay PIN

5. You can top up your Pay Wallet now, or skip this step by clicking [Skip for now].
To top-up, select your desired currency, enter the amount and confirm.
e5518fc379bb319498dde210636c7dff.png

Congratulations, your Pay Wallet has been successfully set up.
7339450cd59128a7a6c952989314282c.png
You can get more details here What is Binance Pay? | Binance Support

D

Deleted member 28127

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
To request payment, kindly input your payment details in your Trendri profile. You don't have to PM or share your payment info publicly if it's an issue for you.

Optional: If you are interested in receiving payment via Binance pay ensure to provide you PAY ID. Your pay ID is below your username in Binance pay. Payment will be issued with available cryptocurrency in my wallet either in USDT, BTC, Ethereum, Dogecoin, BNB etc.

A K Rao

Dear Sir,
I have completed my quota of twenty threads which are following your guidelines! Having completed them and verified that they are following the rules I am approaching your goodself to permit me to earn from posting the threads , posts and replies! Hope I will be permitted to post soon to start my earnings here on this site! Hoping for the best! Wish you all the best! With regards!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Good day @Fecoms,
I have completed my 20 messages, I'm waiting to join PTP rank, thank you.
Thanks for taking your time to have shown interest to join the PTP. Your posts were reviewed and contains grammatical errors. Unfortunately your request to join the PTP can't be granted at the moment. We need a well-written post and free from grammatical errors.

Juen15

Good day @Fecoms,
I have completed my 20 messages, I'm waiting to join PTP rank, thank you.
Just a little advice for you sis. I suggest you take a look at some of the posts, threads or comments made by verified members for the ptp program. At first I also did not understand, but after understanding and registering in several forums. You will know and understand how to post well enough so that you are verified in the ptp program. Just try and try.