Get Paid To Post: ForumPromotion.co

Bizdustry

Hi all,

If you are interested in getting paid to post at ForumPromotion.co, please make ten trial posts and post your username below. The trial posts will be unpaid, but I will hire you as a paid poster for 0.03$ per post if they are of good quality.

Forum Promotion - Best Webmaster, Admin and Internet Marketing Forum

Regards
Bizdustry.com Owner

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I already have an account on the new forum created by Alexander. I am yet to drop a single post there because the forum traffic is low, their is no much active posters that will make me feel at home like the way I felt at bizdustry. I will try to make posts there soon, I need to be stable first in my health. I have stuffs I'm doing elsewhere online, when I have enough time I will devote my time to create posts at forumpromotion.co.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello @Bizdustry is the posts unlimited at forumpromotion.co? You didn't state how many posts a user needs to posts for the day just like it is in bizdustry. I am interested to continue posting at the forum, Blbut it is not clear to me how many posts I need to make in a day to earn maximum. I got the trial amount of posts a user should make in order to bypass moderation and become a regular poster in the newly created forum. I hope to hear from you soon.

Onetech

Banned
Hello Buzdustry, I just saw this post now.....And I'm interested to become a poster on the new pay to post platform.

Username: Sherman198

Hello @Bizdustry is the posts unlimited at forumpromotion.co? You didn't state how many posts a user needs to posts for the day just like it is in bizdustry. I am interested to continue posting at the forum, Blbut it is not clear to me how many posts I need to make in a day to earn maximum. I got the trial amount of posts a user should make in order to bypass moderation and become a regular poster in the newly created forum. I hope to hear from you soon.
I love it and I want to join so how do I go about it. Is very interesting

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice development but I hope this is not connected to the recent change in bizdustry. Because to be frsnk, I didn't expect the sudden change in bizdustry. Now back to the new forum, how many posts do I need to post per day? What's us the minimum withdrawal? What will happen after completing the 100 posts? Does that mean I won't be paid for creating additional posts? Does payment only come from posting and not commenting? Is there time limitations and hope Nigerians are welcomed because there was total segregation on Nigeria later on bizdustry. I will be looking forward to your answers.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I registered on this website the very first day that it was posted on bizdustry and I even try to make about 20 thread, but my major problem with the platform is the fact that you have to wait for about 4 minutes before creating your next thread after you have posted one recently and this does not really make sense to me as I am not comfortable with the fact that I have to spend some time waiting for the timer to run down before being able to post another comment again. It will be better if the time limit is removed so that we can post without having to wait.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well as a matter of fact I have not heard about this particular platform until now. It happens that the domain name does not even seem right ( no offense) but this is new year and one has to be careful because I do not want a situation where I would work for some platform and at the end I will find myself not getting paid for the tasks I had done. It will make me feel like I am a fool and then eventually will not be able to do anything about it because there is no one you will be able to hold accountable for what they have done. In some cases they might let you feel like you have the opportunity to lay some complaints but even if you try to. You will find yourself just having conversations with some customer care and it will not even yield to anything positive or helpful in any way. To me I do not think that one should trust this particular site yet except the poster can do well enough to show us some payment proofs and it should preferably be the poster’s own.

AfriPeeps Official

Hi all,

If you are interested in getting paid to post at ForumPromotion.co, please make ten trial posts and post your username below. The trial posts will be unpaid, but I will hire you as a paid poster for 0.03$ per post if they are of good quality.

Forum Promotion - Best Webmaster, Admin and Internet Marketing Forum

Regards
Bizdustry.com Owner
Well, thanks for the update, but sincerely I don't think any reasonable Nigerian will join any forum owned by Alex ( The owner of bizdustry) after labelling us all as fraudsters. You keep banning Nigerians on your forum totally forgetting they have contributed meaningfully to your forum, I mean bizdustry itself. I was a victim and. worse off was thatt I wrote you Peeples couple of times and still you didn't think you actually need to reply, it simply shows you don't think I deserve your time. One thing you must know is that there are fraudsters everywhere even in your own country but at the same time there are. Honest hearted ones who are actually willing to work.

Even though you banned me without a legitimate reason, here I am still surviving and still active online. You have the right to ban whoever you feel like banning from your forum but I can assure you, most of us won't make the same mistake of joining your forum or referring people to your forum. We will start patronising our own forums.

nancy

When it comes to ways to earn money online, forums may not pay the most, but they do offer a fun, out-of-the-ordinary way to do it.
I suggest trying this out if you fit the following criteria:
  • You want a flexible way to make money online in your spare time
  • You thoroughly enjoy writing and brainstorming new topics
  • You’ve participated in message boards before and at least somewhat know how they work
  • You like keeping discussions moving
  • You’re not afraid of controversy (some topics – politics, parenting, religion, etc. – can get heated)
If you can check all the above points, then visit the following forums and sites for paid posting opportunities.