Get paid to mine these crypto for free. 100$ daily.

calisunshine11

Mine on your phone download these through appstore. Apps name is in bold letters and my referral is next to the app. Take the fortune.
PI Network
-calisunshine11 (1000% money guarantee)
Bee Network -calisunshine11 (1000% money guarantee)
Timestone -calisun11 (1000% money guarantee)
Reflex (RFX) - ahw7f (fast withdrawals)
Spotter -calisun11
Midoin -russelanthony01

Finger Geek

Verified member
At least I have tried two out the three you mentioned there. There is never a mining app that well earned you up to $1 peer day talk less of making $100 that you claim they pays. All my earnings from pi network has not reached $10. Sandra I have been using pi network back then in 2018.
And talking about bee network. Is it bee network or honey bee? If it is honey bee. I have used it before and they are paying for just leaving your device on with internet connection also on. They pay $1 for every 10 gigabyte of data they use from your data. In my country 1 GB is $1. I it will be loss for me

D

Deleted member 27583

Mine on your phone download these through appstore. Apps name is in bold letters and my referral is next to the app. Take the fortune.
PI Network
Spotter -calisun11
Midoin -russelanthony01
But why most people referring other people always lie like this,all because they want to get reward from you once you register through their link,so they will now tell you what the site never promise them to give ,just because they want you to join the site ...
If you are truly sure about this ,show us the process of the money you are paid off,unlike this wonderful site we get paid to write,most people that catch out here could prove it... So if you want us to believe this kindly show us the prove of your payment ...

Joseph555

In real senses I've never earn a dime from from this coins app, I've wasted so much of data on it and I am still doing it till today, I don't what is my inspiration but I am determined to make something out of these numerous minning apps.
Sometimes I get tire of minning but I know that one day the shine will be on me, nevertheless, I advise people to fear referrers because they can refer anything referable.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
PI Network
Spotter -calisun11
Midoin -russelanthony01
Things like this are usually scams and you should not waste your time with them especially when you have got a better opportunity to channel your energy and work on forum posting websites like trendri where your payment is guaranteed.
The fact that they are claiming to be able to pay up to $100 daily should be enough to let you understand that they are just trying to get at unsuspecting persons who are completely ignorant about how scams schemes operate.

You should attach Payment proofs to convince us the more

C

Chrisdiamond

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON TIKTOK

3.Checked Merchandise: Once you become a wildly renowned TikTok star, you can make your own line of beautifying agents things, like Item Beauty, by Easterling.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I Only know you can be able to mine cryptocurrency like pi coin but I don't even know the future of this pi cryptocurrency because ever since I've been mining it for for a long time now and I've not been able to hear anything about it and their progress , maybe we have to wait and hear from them.

AfriPeeps Official

At least I have tried two out the three you mentioned there. There is never a mining app that well earned you up to $1 peer day talk less of making $100 that you claim they pays. All my earnings from pi network has not reached $10. Sandra I have been using pi network back then in 2018.
And talking about bee network. Is it bee network or honey bee? If it is honey bee. I have used it before and they are paying for just leaving your device on with internet connection also on. They pay $1 for every 10 gigabyte of data they use from your data. In my country 1 GB is $1. I it will be loss for me
I agree with your reasoning, I have tried a couple of mining websites but they are not paying enough, they only consume my battery data and time so I am gradually doing away with them one by one, maybe if I am able to get a very reliable mining app or website, I can give it a try.