Review Get Paid To Complete Easy Survey and Task With Premise App

Juen15

IMG_20210617_110118.jpg

WHAT IS A PREMISE APPLICATION?

Premise is a data collection application through short surveys and location searches. This application will provide rewards for the missions you have completed.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH PREMISE APP?

To make money with the premise, members or users must complete the missions available there. Rewards for some countries may differ.
You will earn $0.03 for each survey containing 10 or less questions (this is usually available daily or several days).
Submit a picture of a building or social service, station, port and more.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is $ 5 with payment options via paypal.

IS A REFERRAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE?

Currently the premise application does not provide rewards for referrals.

HOW TO START EARNING?

• Download/register PREMISE on playstore.
  • Complete tasks/missions and collect coins or balance
  • Withdraw your earnings after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across certain apps like this that promises to pay money for completing surveys. I will not dispute the fact that some of them are scam and there are others that are legit. One thing that turns me off about online surveys is that the high paying ones don't accept some people especially in this part of the world.

Juen15

I have come across certain apps like this that promises to pay money for completing surveys. I will not dispute the fact that some of them are scam and there are others that are legit. One thing that turns me off about online surveys is that the high paying ones don't accept some people especially in this part of the world.
This application only provides a short survey to you. There are no previous qualifications like other survey sites. As I said, the survey is only about 10 short questions. If you get a location survey, you will get more rewards. There are no qualifications for this task either, you just have to visit the assigned place and answer some of the questions provided in the task.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I would not go for something like this especially that you have to earn with surveys. Not all countries will be awarded surveys and there will be an incessant disqualifications because I know I'm not from survey-favoured country. The payment method is even a turn off for me.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have long gave up on surveys, I just don't want to give myself headache anymore. Micro task might work , surveys is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch . Have got alot of micro task jobs account that I forget to work on some of them in days. It's a good gesture that you have brought.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This application only provides a short survey to you. There are no previous qualifications like other survey sites. As I said, the survey is only about 10 short questions. If you get a location survey, you will get more rewards. There are no qualifications for this task either, you just have to visit the assigned place and answer some of the questions provided in the task.
ok then it is probably good and I would look forward if I can sign up and begin to take some surveys with it but the problem is that I have a lot of things on my schedule but I will try. There are some surveys I have done in the past but I didn't make any reasonable amount of money from it so that really made me to conclude that so please do not really favor people from this part of the world.