Get paid threads that claim you can quickly earn hundreds of dollars

Sprite1950

On Trendri we get a lot of threads usually put up by new members that talk of sites that offer hundreds of dollars on various sites in a short space of time. Sometimes the site is a legitimate one but I know from experience that it would not be possible to earn that much money because I have worked the site myself. So does that make the thread a scam, spam, or is it acceptable to advertise that kind of money even if it's unlikely that it would ever be earned in such a short time? Isn't it better to give a more realistic description of the site and say how much you could possibly earn? What are your views?

Juen15

I think maybe they only offer sites that they think can make money quickly. They don't have enough information that the site they are posting to is a scam. Of course it will be clearer if the site provides a very large income in a short time or with an easy task. Not all of them, but very many of these sites are scam. I also see that they don't provide enough information about the site they post on such as how to earn there, minimum withdrawals, withdrawal methods or other related things. Maybe because the members of this forum have never been registered in several other forums.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think those threads were created long before these crop of commenters we have here and it was in the era that this site wasn't a PTP site. Because when I came in newly I met these threads and so many of them and I think, before now anyone could post anything and get away with it. So the users then just went on a typing spree, typing all sorts so for me I ignore such threads now because there are just spammy and nothing else. Such sites don't exist.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Those people who are running such a trend know the weaknesses of the people. they know that it takes a lot of work on get paid to comment forums to earn a little.

That is why they are capitalising on that fact to create a topic by saying that there is a program that offers huge reward with little or no work.

They know that people are going to fall for this little trick. I believe it is only new guilible newbies that can fold for such tricks.

A person who subjects his thinking to logical reasoning I found it difficult to believe in those tricks and their claims.

marcusfe

Whenever I see such post online that promises what I know it's not practicable, it is either I turn aside or I do a thorough research on it before I venture my time on it. When you see people promoting such a site, it is either the site is a scam or they are just using such sugar coated words to entice members to join them but what is important is to be very careful of such a post. I've seen a site that promised to pay me $50 per hour just for clicking ads, immediately I saw it I knew it was a lie because I've doing such a task before and I know how much they pay per click very small. It is only a greedy people that easily fall prey to these kind of sites.