253450 PTC Ads Viewed
0.43943653 LTC Earned
5411 Total Withdrawals
LINK HERE

Last edited:

Skysaint

Verified member
LTCclick0.00001542 LTCNormal Payment10th November, 2021
How many days it probably weeks did you spend on the site to earn this amount. I have had my experience with faucet claiming site and I think they are just a very nice way to waste ones time and at the end of the day you earn nothing, I would advice you to quit such sites. There are better ways to earn your Litecoin, if actually you can work on trendi then you might stand a good chance working on bizdustry; a forum which you can earn $2 worth of litecoin per day as their payment option includes paying through litecoin

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
All these sites are not that reliable. They can drain your energy and leave you with nothing. It actually takes weeks or months to reach the minimum threshold

Most of such kind of sites are not reliable because most of such kind of sites do not last for a long time. What's quite worse is the fact that they require you to upgrade memberships albeit I am not sure if the "LITC Click" site mentioned in the thread also requires you to upgrade your account. This LTC Click site pays litoshis and this is a big waste of time for me.