Review Get paid for running this app. Salad.io

zaynzareer

Salad is a an app that uses your computing power, meaning using your graphics card, or your cpu to mine cryptocurrencies, support distributed projects etc (as per their website). Go to your browser and type saladio to find their site.
So you can install this app, and it will run in your PC and uses your computing power and makes you money. You can expect to make a dollar or two if you have good GPU or a few cents if you have a low GPU or you dont have a gpu and are using cpu to mine. Either way it depends on how long you are running the software. The longer, the more you will earn.
They have an in app store where you can spend all your earnings. You can cash out to amazon cards, you can buy games, and much more including discord nitro.
Their referral system works like this: whoever uses your code, they will get a 2x boost in their earnings until they reach $4. And you will earn 50% of their income upto $1, which is also limited. So can earn only upto $1 per referral.
Use my code- EXBFUI (for a 2x boost!)
That's pretty much it about this app, try it out if you have a good GPU, or even with your CPU.