Get money from selling picture

Nouranova

Hi guys..

There's a website named iStock, you can sell pictures into, ca you told us how to register and share pictures there....

Yes, i know of the site, but like any other site it will take you a lot to actually move up the leader board, it's a great opportunity, i know people who are doing it, i just believe it's a job for photographers i guess, i can't imagine myself selling pictures, why? because i don't have extremely beautiful environments to take pictures of

I do not think that you could be able to earn a significant amount of money just by selling pictures because only professional photographers, who are hired by renowned agencies, are the ones who get paid a good amount of money selling pictures. You may try Shutter Stock if you think you are good photographer.

I have also come across this method of making money online; the act of selling pictures online. One is that it is very difficult to get a picture that's up to their standard, and it's not a type of picture we do take with a mobile device. Selling pictures online require you to be a professional photographer and a good one at that