Get free RENEC coin from remitano?

Finger Geek

Verified member
What is Remitano?
Remitano is a P2P cryptocurrency marketplace where people come together to buy and sell cryptocurrency easily and fast with organized simple UI and friendly online customer support with one of the lowest fee in the market.

Remitano has created its own altcoin called RENEC. The coin has no price for now but it is expected to have soon. And the altcoin is currently be mined on there app. Just like Binance Coin, Trust Wallet Token and others that all started with no prices or as little as below $1. But now Binance Coin started below $1 but now it is more than $300

How to mine RENEC

Step 1: Register on Remitano through this link: htpps://remitano.net

Step 2: After successful registration, scroll down the page and look for download app to download the remitano app. Or search Remitano on App Store or Google play store and download the app there.

Step 3: Open the app and login in.

Step 4: Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app, and click on the menu with Earn RENEC

Step:5 Scroll download and you will see start mining. Mining will start as soon as you clicked the button. The mining stops after 24hrs. You will need to Login after 24hours and claim your mined RENEC.
This is an opportunity for those that missed Binance coin, and trust wallet.

Rexo

Hey, Joined under you and verified my mobile number but when click on Start Mining button getting Error use mobile number for mining. Why?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Hey, Joined under you and verified my mobile number but when click on Start Mining button getting Error use mobile number for mining. Why?
You will need to download remitano app. It is from the app that you will be able to click the mining button and mine.