Trading Discussion GBP weekly Fundamental Analysis

Somrat4030

On the UK front, doubts over a December BoE rate rise has increased after cautious comments from BoE’s Saunders, who is typically seen as the most hawkish member of the MPC. The rate setter noted that there may be an advantage in waiting for more information on the Omicron variant before deciding to adjust policy settings. Additionally, Saunders stated that he sees a limited increase in the Bank Rate, which is in stark contrast to OIS markets pricing in near 1% interest rates by the end of 2022. In turn, the probability for a December rate hike fell from 50% to 30%, with scientific data on omicron seemingly another condition for a rate rise.

Kingstone

Does this analysis show that the British pound will fall? It could be good forecast for me ahead of the new week. I used to grade JBP/JPY and the move is very fast. It is second to the metals such as Gold
I am still looking for sources to get correct analysis

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Take narrow trading spread and small lot size as part of risk management in your trading. You can start trading with FXOpulence broker because the broker allows traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage. The broker provides educational program to traders.