g0ldmine - making money forums - 500$ launch gveaway

G

g0ldmine

A6lA883.png

Let me know if you have any questions, right now we are almost at the period of launching the BETA!

Kingstone

I really don't understand what we are going to be doing on the platform. It seems strange just to open a site and begin to look for what to do. I have lots of questions;
What am I going to be doing to earn money?
What is the platform for and how do they generate their money?
Have you had any payment proof to believe that it is real?

G

g0ldmine

Am from Nigeria, can I apply?
Yes we accept people worldwide
I really don't understand what we are going to be doing on the platform. It seems strange just to open a site and begin to look for what to do. I have lots of questions;
What am I going to be doing to earn money?
What is the platform for and how do they generate their money?
Have you had any payment proof to believe that it is real?

Yes sir, please read the image in the thread, and please read all the details on the website, as you will find many answers to your questions.

Right now the forum is semi-open, you can register on the website to see ways of generating money, since there are many. Most of them will be ready to use by Nov 15 when the official beta launches.

glukos

As i can see give away is divided by 3 parts, but the terms 2 of them are not explained even in this forum.

G

g0ldmine

As i can see give away is divided by 3 parts, but the terms 2 of them are not explained even in this forum.

Yes, right now just the referral contest is defined because it is the only you are able to before the beta launch.
By nov. 15 when the beta launch is, there will be enough explanation for all:)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The OP does not tell much about the website except the $500 launch give away. I wish the OP had shared on how much we can earn from each post and other posting rules. After using Trendri for a while, I am interested in joining few other forums and improve my forum earnings.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The necessary information needed isn't captured in the thread. The word count, the amount paid per post etc isn't stated in the thread. I would like you to do some editing in thread such that it captures the necessary information.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Can the gold we earn on Goldmine.com be converted into our country's real currency (like cash)? If yes, then what's the withdrawal methods available on your Goldmine.com forum? It's still in its beta stage right now. Let the beta stage be over first, then we might think about joining the forum.

greenieS

Verified member
I know the boy (not personally, but from the internet), I had to work with him on this project but he hasn't answered me for a month. The official version had to be released on December 1 and let's see what comes out of this project.

I'm not saying it was a scam or not, but at the moment I see that no one is taking care of it anymore. Something beautiful could come out of it :)